Torquay 0 Stevenage 1 FINAL | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Torquay 0 Stevenage 1 FINAL

Aug 10, 2006
anybody going torquay stevenage final tickets 26 to 56 pound, torquay have 20,000 tickets 5 pound surcharge for posted tickets.

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
Quick question....why is at Old Trafford and not Wembley??

When we reached the same stage in 1996 it was at Wembley. Surely that's part of the magic of the playoffs?

Lesmin

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 14, 2011
Because of the champions league final being played at wembley. UEFA rule no matches to be played on final pitch from 2 weeks before game.

B

bandwagon

Still won't fill it - should use somewhere like the Ricoh or Pride Park, 30/34k stadiums for this league!! Oh shitt, what if we got there v Bradford!!!

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
bandwagon":k4njl3wt said:
Still won't fill it - should use somewhere like the Ricoh or Pride Park, 30/34k stadiums for this league!! Oh shitt, what if we got there v Bradford!!!

Dont worry bandy ........ will be back at wembley next season for the 40k LOYAL argyle fans to pack in and say that they are all regulars :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Aug 10, 2006
sgb":1kogahpe said:
ummm no, i support Argyle
as do i and have done for the last 41 years but some of us like to watch football games if we are in the area.is that ok .

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
marchwoodgreen":3cmdr8b2 said:
Because of the champions league final being played at wembley. UEFA rule no matches to be played on final pitch from 2 weeks before game.

Ah yes, very good. We don't want the likes of Torquay and Stevenage ruining the pitch for Barcelona and Man Utd. Who cares if their fans would love a trip to Wembley, we've gotta keep the big boys happy.

*just to note Marchwoodgreen this is in no way an attack at your post! Just me reflecting on the reason!

Lesmin

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 14, 2011
jespafc":1asx8b0k said:
marchwoodgreen":1asx8b0k said:

Ah yes, very good. We don't want the likes of Torquay and Stevenage ruining the pitch for Barcelona and Man Utd. Who cares if their fans would love a trip to Wembley, we've gotta keep the big boys happy.

*just to note Marchwoodgreen this is in no way an attack at your post! Just me reflecting on the reason!

none taken.

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
jespafc":2pvpe8x9 said:
marchwoodgreen":2pvpe8x9 said:

Torquay fans have already had five or six trips to Wembley :-| OT will make a nice change for them. :roll:

On the same theme of pandering to the big boys and not giving a flying one for supporters, why is Wimbledon (south east) v Luton (south east) being played in Manchester (north west). Crazy. Would there really would have been a problem in arranging the game at the Emirates, White Hart Lane, Stamford Bridge etc etc.

Nov 23, 2009
Madras
greenmarc":v5hb9vg8 said:
bandwagon":v5hb9vg8 said:

Dont worry bandy ........ will be back at wembley next season for the 40k LOYAL argyle fans to pack in and say that they are all regulars :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:|

Feb 23, 2008
best of luck to them today, in a way i hope they go up as i have a bit of a soft spot for them, and for obvious reasons i hope they dont.

Aug 21, 2008
Plymouth
Bermudian Green":ou33s3dc said:
On the same theme of pandering to the big boys and not giving a flying one for supporters, why is Wimbledon (south east) v Luton (south east) being played in Manchester (north west). Crazy. Would there really would have been a problem in arranging the game at the Emirates, White Hart Lane, Stamford Bridge etc etc.

You're quite right but these games are contracted-out long before the competing teams are known.

Long gone are the days when games were arranged at a few days notice (FA Cup replays for example) and the "customers" just turned up and paid on the gate.

I'm not convinced football is any the better for it.