Hollowords | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Hollowords

C

Cameron Millar

congrats on getting blackpool relegated, two relegations on the cv, keep up the good work :appl:

p.s that'll teach you :)

C

Cameron Millar

wont have to watch him b/s about how the premier league are against him or how wonderful blackpool are anymore either

Nov 28, 2005
PLYMOUTH
He has been and tasted glory with first promotion then an amazing battling season against all the odds.

Don't be so smug he will get a good offer pre season I bet.

We have far bigger worries ourselves, and they were not of his doing.

C

Connor Clarke

greengenes":3mgnx7ms said:
Manager of the Year imho .

I'm over it . The truth is out there isn't it Mr flipping Stapleton .
:iagree:

J

James_Dennis

I agree with the opinion that we really ought to get over the whole Holloway thing. May I suggest that the reason so many people were hurt by his departure was that they loved him when he was here? I didn't like the way he left either, but I loved the feeling around the club when he was here and the team he put on the pitch. It was like the life was sucked out of the club when he left and you just felt it was downhill from there on. Fair play to Blackpool, shame they couldn't quite manage it. Holloway will never be out of a job and deservedly so.

Jul 16, 2008
Holloway has apologised for the way he treated PAFC so I don't know why people still hold a grudge against the guy. Anyway Blackpool were seriously entertaining this season and the PL will be duller without them.

Aug 10, 2006
jakita":3e6evvo6 said:
Holloway has apologised for the way he treated PAFC so I don't know why people still hold a grudge against the guy. Anyway Blackpool were seriously entertaining this season and the PL will be duller without them.
agree get over it you w.....s

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Blackpool and IH brought a bit of colour to the Premiership this season. I know he made a balls of his departure from HP but at least in his post Premier match comments we were spared the boring sanitised remarks we normally hear when the likes of WBA, Arsenal, Chelsea, Wigan, Man City etc play

Oct 12, 2006
Kingsbridge
I was truly pleased that hollowhead plummeted out of the premiership. His managerial incompetence was exposed today. Get 2-1 up at Old Trafford and don't shut up shop. Brainless stuff.

Those who think we should get "over it" should remember that hollowhead was a man, not an object.

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
G'n'T":2y1eax1f said:
I was truly pleased that hollowhead plummeted out of the premiership. His managerial incompetence was exposed today. Get 2-1 up at Old Trafford and don't shut up shop. Brainless stuff.

Those who think we should get "over it" should remember that hollowhead was a man, not an object.
:iagree: However, to say incompetence is a bit far, he is a good manager, but he did not change his tactics when he needed to, they could have easily won far more games than they did because they didnt "shut up shop".

Mar 3, 2004
Cornwall
LG":ugzbl0wr said:
Hard luck to Blackpool.
You needed to take your chances throughout the season.

Not many teams got 4 goals against the best defence in the league, didn't they score more than any team that has been relegated? The problem was at the other end I fear mainly due to most of the team being at the other end trying to score even more goals.