Man United Vs Barca | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Man United Vs Barca

Y2J

Dec 28, 2004
Cornwall
The Blaugrana.

I'm thoroughly looking forward to watching Manchester United get their ass handed to them at Wembley.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Is it a foregone conclusion that most neutrals will be cheering on Barcelona? I would normally support any English team against foreign opposition but not this time. The sooner Ferguson retires the better it'll be for football.

Dec 10, 2010
Most definitely cheering on Barça, may even be a proper plastic fan for the day and go watch it with Barça shirt and scarf on, just to upset all the ManUre plastics of course. But on a serious note, I really want what I consider the best side ever to confirm their greatness with another Champions League.

Especially as it's against Man U again!

:)

Dec 28, 2008
North Devon
I can't believe so many people are saying Barca

Manchester united may have A LOT of plastic fans, but Barca have more and particuarly in England. The amount of people that have decided Barca are there 'second team' in the last 3-4 years is incredible. The same fans wont watch there league games on TV, but when a final comes around they are everywhere. At least Man Utd have english players and are english.

So for me, easily Man utd

Aug 25, 2006
Plymuff, D'em!
Because I have seen Barca play at the Nou Camp, and haven't seen Man.Utd in a live match, my heart is with Barca for this one. Probably the best team in the World at the moment!!

Lesmin

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 14, 2011
Got to be Barca for me, if Man Utd win sky sports will be showing it every 5 seconds saying they are the best team ever.

:mrgreen:

Jun 1, 2004
Perth, WA
Manchester United.

I know all the arguments against, but I for one would like to see Man United win....

UEFA are deseprate for Barca to win, so any team that can upset UEFA and the British hating Platini is good for me

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
I just hope it is a close and exciting final that provides a great end to the season. I love watching Barcelona play when they are at their best - all those tippy-tappy triangles and such an attacking threat. I've spent signicifantly more days of my life in Barcelona than in Manchester so I think my allegiance is slightly with the Catalans.

Nov 23, 2009
Madras
Utd.

They won't want to lose twice to Barca in the Final and this could be Fergie's last Champs League Final.

It will probably come down to which team the referee lets win.... :stir: