Dave Jones

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Just been sacked by Cardiff. Lets hope their board stay away from both P R's. :eek: :mrgreen: :stout:

B

bandwagon

mikey":17xim098 said:
Just been sacked by Cardiff. Lets hope their board stay away from both P R's. :eek: :mrgreen: :stout:

Both?? :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

G

GreenArmy1986

Surprised about this one not doing a bad job at cardiff was he. I would love to be in there postion right now.

Jul 5, 2008
Plymuff, innit!
GreenArmy1986":2t7hcwi4 said:
Surprised about this one not doing a bad job at cardiff was he. I would love to be in there postion right now.

He's not done that well considering the players that have been made available to him over the years. He seems to have an inability to make his team play for the whole season.

Jan 2, 2010
I think he failed to understand how little time left they have before the gamble of financial risk vs promotion ceased to be a winnable scenario.

Still, for any team, play-offs should be seen as a modicum of success, no?

G

Greenskin

Neilio":3vb9k7dy said:
GreenArmy1986":3vb9k7dy said:

He's not done that well considering the players that have been made available to him over the years. He seems to have an inability to make his team play for the whole season.

I think we're talking about the other PR,TBH. :wink:

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
They have already lost Bothroyd and bellamy from last season and quite a few of there players are interesting other teams, it could be a season of upheavel for whoever takes charge of them!!

R

RedGreen

A bit controversial here but,.................Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!

Jul 17, 2008
Calstock
RedGreen":3lvwfx34 said:
A bit controversial here but,.................Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!

I've never understood why people have it in for Dave Jones. He has had Cardiff almost there for some time. Not bad at all.

Sep 2, 2008
Anyone know if Ridsdale and Jones got on with each other at Cardiff? What odds Reid to Cardiff and Jones to Argyle...?? :shock:

R

RedGreen

knecht":22yhkbek said:
RedGreen":22yhkbek said:

I've never understood why people have it in for Dave Jones. He has had Cardiff almost there for some time. Not bad at all.

Yes, football wise he is ok, as a person, never praised other teams, always said his team played bad or whatever, when we dicked them 2-1, he couldn't say anything good or positive about us, a mean-spirited person! Not nice!!!!

The old adage of "being nice to people on your way up........." applies here i am afraid!

Super horns

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Jul 26, 2008
Looks like they are after Malky Mackay who has done a good job in tricky circumstances.

He will be under much more pressure at Cardiff I presume...greater expectations.