Fantasy Football! | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Fantasy Football!

Jun 27, 2013
What, exactly, is classified as a member? You say it's open to all yet despite being signed in where I imagine the join button is it tells me I need to be a PASOTI member to join...please explain the difference between being signed up on here & being a member of PASOTI...

Jun 27, 2013
I apologise if my tone seems off, not my intention, just find it a bit strange that one part of the site refers to me as a member while another claims I'm not...

Jan 26, 2012
Pilgrim Returned":2q1jas6b said:
What, exactly, is classified as a member? You say it's open to all yet despite being signed in where I imagine the join button is it tells me I need to be a PASOTI member to join...please explain the difference between being signed up on here & being a member of PASOTI...
Exactly the same thing if you've got an account on this site (as you clearly have) you may join, I'll presume i'm right MG

S

StaffordshireGreen

Jamie Pedlar":2hzf157k said:
Pilgrim Returned":2hzf157k said:
Exactly the same thing if you've got an account on this site (as you clearly have) you may join, I'll presume i'm right MG
I think Pilgrim Returned might be talking about the "Fantasy Football" forum on Pasoti, where if you click on it says "You do not have the required permissions to read topics within this forum."

Jan 26, 2012
StaffordshireGreen":3s20w0qk said:
Jamie Pedlar":3s20w0qk said:
Pilgrim Returned":3s20w0qk said:
I think Pilgrim Returned might be talking about the "Fantasy Football" forum on Pasoti, where if you click on it says "You do not have the required permissions to read topics within this forum."
:oops: :facepalm: sorry

Jun 27, 2013
I'm afraid not Staffordshire Green, I was attempting to test my "management" skills against fellow Argyle fans. Would I be right in thinking that on the FF homepage (the same page that states "just click the button below") the button is at the bottom of the page? The links that show up on that page say nothing of the kind!

I did, however, accidently click on the forum (still getting 2 grips with this android) & found, as you say, I don't have the required permissions 2 read topics, tho I assume you need 2 be signed up 2 PASOTI FF 2 be eligable.

S

StaffordshireGreen

Pilgrim Returned":2pv6lr3m said:
I'm afraid not Staffordshire Green, I was attempting to test my "management" skills against fellow Argyle fans. Would I be right in thinking that on the FF homepage (the same page that states "just click the button below") the button is at the bottom of the page? The links that show up on that page say nothing of the kind!

I did, however, accidently click on the forum (still getting 2 grips with this android) & found, as you say, I don't have the required permissions 2 read topics, tho I assume you need 2 be signed up 2 PASOTI FF 2 be eligable.
Can't say i'm sure about this one, i've had an account with it for years and it's always logged me in immediately