Page 1 of 8

Posted: 13:40 14 Jan 2011
by mike_gss
Good luck. Sorry I can't make it.

Posted: 18:04 14 Jan 2011
by tonycholwell
I also will have to give my apologies for the meeting as I had intended popping along. Sadly, I will also miss the match for the same reason,

I will look forward to reading about your exploits with interest and the notes of the meeting with PR.

Posted: 18:22 14 Jan 2011
by Charlie Wood
Is there any benefit in asking questions on this thread tonight, prior to the meeting tomorrow?

I would like to confirm what the Provident Society status actually is, from reading the rules I take it as an FSA registered mutual financial body but not a registered charity (like a lot of Trusts).

I look forward to attending tomorrow and hope that enough enthusiasm can be generated to ensure enough people actually put their names forward for election to the committee. I mean no disrespect to any of the ISC but my experience of voluntary (trust) bodies is that there are various levels of professional expertise that are needed, rather than unbridled enthusiasm.

Posted: 18:39 14 Jan 2011
by Charlie Wood
Thanks John, fully appreciate your answer. Best of luck tomorrow. I hope the questions asked will ensure that all the prospective members understand the Constitution and Mission and we can all sing from the same hymn sheet going forward with no misconceptions.

Posted: 20:22 14 Jan 2011
by GreenMatt
Could anyone tell me whether registering on the trust website is the same as registering interest via email/sign up sheet at a match?

Posted: 20:38 14 Jan 2011
by Ian Newell
I'm going, I missed the first one, but thought I'd make the effort.

Posted: 22:10 14 Jan 2011
by Green Rhino
GreenMatt wrote: Could anyone tell me whether registering on the trust website is the same as registering interest via email/sign up sheet at a match?


It is!

Posted: 22:51 14 Jan 2011
by kerryj
please let us ex pats of pafc know how we can join and support -if we can't physically get to meetings. good luck to the trust and the boys in green for tomorrow

Posted: 23:14 14 Jan 2011
by dunlop
unfortunately can't get there there best of luck and lets hope for a lot of possible vibes.

Posted: 00:29 15 Jan 2011
by djg145
Any rough idea on how long the meeting may last?

I am bringing along my daughter (10 yrs old) and a season ticket holder, just hope she remains focused ;) LOL

Posted: 08:01 15 Jan 2011
by Wozzer
djg145 wrote: Any rough idea on how long the meeting may last?

I am bringing along my daughter (10 yrs old) and a season ticket holder, just hope she remains focused ;) LOL


10.30-12.30

Posted: 08:51 15 Jan 2011
by Wozzer
pontypoolgreen wrote: 2 hours.


Well done

Posted: 08:59 15 Jan 2011
by Kevin_Gollop
kerryj wrote: please let us ex pats of pafc know how we can join and support -if we can't physically get to meetings. good luck to the trust and the boys in green for tomorrow


If you register on http://www.argyletrust.com then they'll email you updates...