I am very sorry for the delay in posting tonight - busy picking up some press bits.
Firstly one of the GTs (Damon) took minutes of the meeting and these will be available / posted as early as possible tomorrow.
Just a few quick points
1. The next exclusivity payment from the PB is due on 21st June.
2. Despite recent reports, BG will be 'reluctant' to allow season tickets sales to start until any sale of the club is complete.
3. The administrator has taken fees - no indication of the levels of payment.
4. The identity of the PB is still unknown to BG. BG has agreed to go back to the PB and encourage them to come out in the open.
5. The PBs have asked to meet the Council planning officers within the next week to discuss their plans.
6. BG have agreed to meet us again on 4th July.
Overall the meeting was productive and all of the main questions asked by Trust members were put to BG. These responses will be detailed in the minutes that will be posted tomorrow.
Also if you have time I am on Radio Devon tomorrow at 0700.
There is a long way to go in this process with a lot of twists and turns ahead. We will do our very best to push, probe and question on your behalf.
I will also try tomorrow evening to start thinking about how we effectively move these issues forward to a successful conclusion.