I hope that Mr Brent has been fully briefed by his "hosts" that the following are the norm...
1. All referees are c***s and they are to be reminded of this fact at regular intervals.
2. There will be at least a dozen blokes around him who know EXACTLY how the game should be played and it isn't the way that Argyle are playing it.
3. Being 5 - 0 up after 20 minutes (a la Chesterfield) does not mean that a misplaced pass isn't moaned at roundly!
4. Scoring a goal does not mean that the goal scorer is not to be abused by a certain section of the crowd, who don't like the player, full stop! A la Summers.
5. Leaving the ground with 10 minutes still to play is the norm. It should be explained to Mr Brent that it means so much more to these people that they can sit in their cars, in the car park for 10 minutes longer than anyone else. He should also be told that in their opinion, they have paid their money and it's their "right" to leave whenever they like and to block other peoples view while they stand around, slowly making their way to an exit.
6. Booing your own team is compulsory - especially in Argyle's case. "I've paid my money and I'll boo if I want to".
7. Being told to "f*cking sort it out Fletcher" after a whole 20 minutes in charge of his first game IS the norm at Home Park! It's "their" right...again!
There will be other things I'm sure.
I just hope that sitting in with some of the numpties doesn't put him off.