Page 11 of 13

Re: MESSAGE TO PANDA - PAY THE STAFF - GREEN ARMY NEEDED!!!

Posted: 13:40 14 Oct 2011
by Chris Webb
Stephen,s Dad wrote: For first time ever Chris I disagree with you. His reputation is in tatters. Keep up the great work mate


:) disagreeing is healthy mate but there is a key point I was making.

P&As reputation is in tatters with the staff, players and supporters of Argyle. The trouble is to them we do not matter.

IF we can exit administration next week under JB then in the "professional" world P&A would have succeeded in selling a bankrupt Club via an unfunded administration (apart from the BIL 300k). Don't be surprised to see their peers claiming this as the most successful administration ever!! They aren't like us. They do not care about the human costs.

The point of today, however is that the emails, press attention and looming image of a protest at their HQ risks their professional reputation. They have a very short period to do the right thing or as a fanbase we must move into the next gear.

Re: MESSAGE TO PANDA - PAY THE STAFF - GREEN ARMY NEEDED!!!

Posted: 13:59 14 Oct 2011
by Paul_Roberts
Blackett(pafc) wrote: Can I just clarify, were emailing Panda to complain, kick up a stink about how incapable they are at selling our club and hopefully disrupt their day to day business??? wouldn't this make costs worse? I thought they allocated their staff time to the Administration?


Posts: 1

Hmmm...

Re: MESSAGE TO PANDA - PAY THE STAFF - GREEN ARMY NEEDED!!!

Posted: 14:02 14 Oct 2011
by Lee Jameson
Chris Webb wrote:
Stephen,s Dad wrote: For first time ever Chris I disagree with you. His reputation is in tatters. Keep up the great work mate


:) disagreeing is healthy mate but there is a key point I was making.

P&As reputation is in tatters with the staff, players and supporters of Argyle. The trouble is to them we do not matter.

IF we can exit administration next week under JB then in the "professional" world P&A would have succeeded in selling a bankrupt Club via an unfunded administration (apart from the BIL 300k). Don't be surprised to see their peers claiming this as the most successful administration ever!! They aren't like us. They do not care about the human costs.

The point of today, however is that the emails, press attention and looming image of a protest at their HQ risks their professional reputation. They have a very short period to do the right thing or as a fanbase we must move into the next gear.


P and A are causing the death of a club through malpractice.

If we die I will make it my life’s ambition to make sure that P & A go under. If that what it takes so be it. But we must not give Brendan any money when begging outside Sheffield Station!

Re: MESSAGE TO PANDA - PAY THE STAFF - GREEN ARMY NEEDED!!!

Posted: 14:03 14 Oct 2011
by Mike Greening
Chris Webb wrote:
Stephen,s Dad wrote: For first time ever Chris I disagree with you. His reputation is in tatters. Keep up the great work mate


:) disagreeing is healthy mate but there is a key point I was making.

P&As reputation is in tatters with the staff, players and supporters of Argyle. The trouble is to them we do not matter.

IF we can exit administration next week under JB then in the "professional" world P&A would have succeeded in selling a bankrupt Club via an unfunded administration (apart from the BIL 300k). Don't be surprised to see their peers claiming this as the most successful administration ever!! They aren't like us. They do not care about the human costs.

The point of today, however is that the emails, press attention and looming image of a protest at their HQ risks their professional reputation. They have a very short period to do the right thing or as a fanbase we must move into the next gear.


Surely that would be difficult because of all the misstatements given out in front of so many people at various public meetings. There would be to many witnesses to all the statements made by Brenda. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Re: MESSAGE TO PANDA - PAY THE STAFF - GREEN ARMY NEEDED!!!

Posted: 14:04 14 Oct 2011
by LondonGreen
Not sure if I have missed it somewhere but the P&A Partnership also have offices in London. May be useful to know if any of the London branch fancy making their voices heard? Filippa Connor heads up the London office apparently

The P&A Partnership - London
Hamilton House
Mabledon Place
London
WC1H 9BB

Re: MESSAGE TO PANDA - PAY THE STAFF - GREEN ARMY NEEDED!!!

Posted: 14:04 14 Oct 2011
by Leigh Rapson
Lee Jameson wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
Stephen,s Dad wrote: For first time ever Chris I disagree with you. His reputation is in tatters. Keep up the great work mate


:) disagreeing is healthy mate but there is a key point I was making.

P&As reputation is in tatters with the staff, players and supporters of Argyle. The trouble is to them we do not matter.

IF we can exit administration next week under JB then in the "professional" world P&A would have succeeded in selling a bankrupt Club via an unfunded administration (apart from the BIL 300k). Don't be surprised to see their peers claiming this as the most successful administration ever!! They aren't like us. They do not care about the human costs.

The point of today, however is that the emails, press attention and looming image of a protest at their HQ risks their professional reputation. They have a very short period to do the right thing or as a fanbase we must move into the next gear.


P and A are causing the death of a club through malpractice.

If we die I will make it my life’s ambition to make sure that P & A go under. If that what it takes so be it. But we must not give Brendan any money when begging outside Sheffield Station!


:iagree: :grin:

The big question is:
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Re: MESSAGE TO PANDA - PAY THE STAFF - GREEN ARMY NEEDED!!!

Posted: 14:04 14 Oct 2011
by Gary_Wills
Just goes to show the stink when you're perceived to act contrarily to the best interests of a football business.

Another reason not to 'invest' in football. But hopefully Brent's already made his mind up. Hope so.

Re: MESSAGE TO PANDA - PAY THE STAFF - GREEN ARMY NEEDED!!!

Posted: 14:11 14 Oct 2011
by Mike Greening
LondonGreen wrote: Not sure if I have missed it somewhere but the P&A Partnership also have offices in London. May be useful to know if any of the London branch fancy making their voices heard? Filippa Connor heads up the London office apparently

The P&A Partnership - London
Hamilton House
Mabledon Place
London
WC1H 9BB


Is there a e-mail address for that office as well? :scarf:

Re: MESSAGE TO PANDA - PAY THE STAFF - GREEN ARMY NEEDED!!!

Posted: 14:12 14 Oct 2011
by Blackett(pafc)
Ha post a slightly serious comment and I get called Brendan. Offended!!! I'm sorry miles better looking! I thought the season ticket money was ring fenced for Brent when he completed the sale so he gets it all when it's sold?

I might add post 2 boom!! Banter on here beats twitter!

Re: MESSAGE TO PANDA - PAY THE STAFF - GREEN ARMY NEEDED!!!

Posted: 14:20 14 Oct 2011
by Nunners84
E-mail sent, took alot not to swear! Muppets!!

Re: MESSAGE TO PANDA - PAY THE STAFF - GREEN ARMY NEEDED!!!

Posted: 14:22 14 Oct 2011
by Mike Greening
A thought has just occurred to me and that is with the numbers of the Green Army around the world we could send e-mails around the clock 24/7 without anyone loosing any sleep. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: MESSAGE TO PANDA - PAY THE STAFF - GREEN ARMY NEEDED!!!

Posted: 14:27 14 Oct 2011
by LondonGreen
mikey wrote:
LondonGreen wrote: Not sure if I have missed it somewhere but the P&A Partnership also have offices in London. May be useful to know if any of the London branch fancy making their voices heard? Filippa Connor heads up the London office apparently

The P&A Partnership - London
Hamilton House
Mabledon Place
London
WC1H 9BB


Is there a e-mail address for that office as well? :scarf:


Always happy to oblige - london@thepandapartnership.com

Add that email address to your points of attack people!! (but keep it civil :shifty:)

Re: MESSAGE TO PANDA - PAY THE STAFF - GREEN ARMY NEEDED!!!

Posted: 14:29 14 Oct 2011
by pilgrimmike1
Chris Webb wrote:
Blackett(pafc) wrote: Can I just clarify, were emailing Panda to complain, kick up a stink about how incapable they are at selling our club and hopefully disrupt their day to day business??? wouldn't this make costs worse? I thought they allocated their staff time to the Administration?


Hello Brendan. Why don't you call me anymore? I miss you.

We are emailing them because they are witholding money from the staff and players.

Many, many fans are attending matches because they were told that this money would help the staff and players. The witholding of this money means I've been missold a product in my view. P&A - pay the staff as you promised and work to close the JB deal asap and you walk away with what's left of your reputation intact.

Would some kind person please enlighten my good self the difference between this in principle and PR'S "GOLDEN TICKET" fiasco apart from it coming from an officer of the court of course.