Argyle highlights wanted | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Argyle highlights wanted

Jul 11, 2006
tiverton
I am wondering if any kind soul has any highlights videos from 1988/1989 onwards that they would be prepared to put onto disc for me ?. I will happily pay for the discs and postage so if anyone can help please p.m me. Thanks.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Why do you think you might be in some of them??

Jul 11, 2006
tiverton
Ottawa Green":3lx22xrg said:
Why do you think you might be in some of them??

No Ottawa. I did have them on video but unfortunately due to circumstances I no longer have those video's. I would just love to see Steve Castle's hatrick at West Brom and some of Andy Thomas's wonder goals again. I am actually in a few of them but that is not the reason why I would like copies again.

Jul 11, 2006
tiverton
Forgot to post an update, after years of searching I finally managed to find a video of our 5-2 win at the Hawthorne including Steve Castle's hat trick, and the best headed goal I have ever seen by an Argyle player.

https://youtu.be/S0lCzU14uXQ

0.36 for the headed goal I was referring to

Tynan One Nil

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 23, 2013
Just spotted this post,thanks for the clip. I was lucky enough to be on the terraces for that one. An occasion when as much as anything,you’re there to watch Argyle playing away at a “big” club with little expectation and then they go and score 5 with some crackers amongst them. Stevie Castle must be right up there with best goal scoring midfielders we have had. Great memories.