Ask one question of Derek Adams. | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ask one question of Derek Adams.

Jul 11, 2006
tiverton
Thomas Edwards":1m4ypf8b said:
Do you know who bathing ape is?

Highly unlikely mate. Myself, Ponty, Monkeywrench, and a few others know who Bathing Ape is but I don't feel anyone should reveal their identity unless they come on and say that is ok to do so themselves

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Argyle-sy":1igkfqkg said:
Thomas Edwards":1igkfqkg said:

Highly unlikely mate. Myself, Ponty, Monkeywrench, and a few others know who Bathing Ape is but I don't feel anyone should reveal their identity unless they come on and say that is ok to do so themselves

I think there's lots of people who know. I think he even came on and said who he was a few years back.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Daz":1zlrpbzc said:
Argyle-sy":1zlrpbzc said:
Thomas Edwards":1zlrpbzc said:

I think there's lots of people who know. I think he even came on and said who he was a few years back.

Maybe ... but who is he now? :think:

Jul 11, 2006
tiverton
Daz":2n91ec8n said:
Argyle-sy":2n91ec8n said:
Thomas Edwards":2n91ec8n said:

He might well have Daz. I didn't come on for a few years myself so entirely plausible that BA came on and revealed his identity. However, I am not one to betray a person's trust so I wouldn't reveal his identity unless A) he gave me permission to do so or B) that I knew for sure he had revealed his identity on here

Aug 12, 2010
South Wales
Argyle-sy":lzazvz9h said:
Thomas Edwards":lzazvz9h said:

Thought he posted on here saying who he was ?

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Will you be warning the players to keep away from unattended taxis next week?

Jul 11, 2006
tiverton
ghost of hughie reed":1suau1q6 said:
Argyle-sy":1suau1q6 said:
Thomas Edwards":1suau1q6 said:

Thought he posted on here saying who he was ?

As I said, I didn't come on myself for maybe 2 years, so it is possible and plausible that as you and Daz say he might have revealed his identity, but unless I knew that for 100% sure then I wouldn't betray his confidence

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Why do keepers wear high visibility kit.