Band wagon jumpers | Page 12 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Band wagon jumpers

Oct 16, 2016
Balham_Green":3upmp2u5 said:
Shankster":3upmp2u5 said:
I’ve always deduced that Frankie and Mr B Green are youngesters that are having a giggle, is there a suggestion that they are indeed seniors that actually mean what they type?

Given it a rest mate. You really are a sad individual with nothing else to occupy your time.

Panic at the disco?

Maidenhead Green":7rpr54ed said:
I'm sorry, but anyone who loves the club that much should be going to games. I travel down every home game from Maidenhead and it costs me a fortune, but I love the club so I do it. People who've moved miles away to the other side of the world can't be that bothered about Argyle or they wouldn't leave.
Biggest load of tosh I have read on this site in a long time. If this is a wind up you have certainly succeeded.

Oct 16, 2016
Knarf Reprah":3p46flxe said:
Balham_Green":3p46flxe said:
Shankster":3p46flxe said:
I’ve always deduced that Frankie and Mr B Green are youngesters that are having a giggle, is there a suggestion that they are indeed seniors that actually mean what they type?

Given it a rest mate. You really are a sad individual with nothing else to occupy your time.

Totally agree BG some of the posters on here actually take this site seriously.
Tutu? Yes.....raised £3500.......but I'm one of these old blokes who don't count. Popped onto the site.....off again
My point was exactly that Fred, I’m sated now

Sep 6, 2006
Shankster":1jwjhdgz said:
Knarf Reprah":1jwjhdgz said:
Balham_Green":1jwjhdgz said:
Shankster":1jwjhdgz said:

Tutu? Yes.....raised £3500.......but I'm one of these old blokes who don't count. Popped onto the site.....off again

So you promise to shut up now then? After you have had the last word of course.

Oct 16, 2016
Balham_Green":2nsk85bd said:
Shankster":2nsk85bd said:
Knarf Reprah":2nsk85bd said:
Balham_Green":2nsk85bd said:
Shankster":2nsk85bd said:

So you promise to shut up now then? After you have had the last word of course.

Maybe BG (that rhymes wonderfully)

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
khennes_904":1vz0kang said:
Have we ever had a 'Mine is bigger than your's thread ' ... :doh:

Oi!

You're supposed to be battening down the hatches!!

Not even a whimper in this neck of the woods!! Moderate breeze!! :)

Dec 3, 2005
I doubt if the "band wagon jumpers" as youcall them would actually read this forum.

They will be on the Manure type forums :)

Keith Hennessey

🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
Jul 17, 2006
Blenheim New Zealand.
Andy_S":190c7z6u said:
khennes_904":190c7z6u said:
Have we ever had a 'Mine is bigger than your's thread ' ... :doh:

Oi!

You're supposed to be battening down the hatches!!

Not even a whimper in this neck of the woods!! Moderate breeze!! :)

Andy , We have had 44ml of rain since midnight . Forecast winds in Blenheim only about 50 kms.

May 22, 2006
Going to my first game this season on Saturday, so is there like a naughty step I have to sit on or can I just turn up and buy a regular ticket like all the proper fans?