The new traditions | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

The new traditions

B

Bonehead

£4 for a pie , it wasn’t that expensive 40 years ago , when did this change?

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
oldage":3at6bynl said:
When did referees change from their black kit,why do so few goalkeepers wear hats in sunny weather, why do the referees assistants only run the line from halfway to Devonport on the Lyndhurst side and vice versa opposite?

Don't get me started again here ! Anyone at Scunthorpe who saw is play in line green away shirt with the ref in a changed kit of illuouminous yellow ! I was very surprised Argyle did not report it to the league as I am sure a couple of stray passes could have been attributed to it !!

When did the 4th Official start ?

When did "stoppage time" come from nowhere - in both halves ?

When did an "injured" player HAVE to leave the pitch [after receiving treatment], only to return seconds later from the touchline ?

When did a linesman become a "referee's assistant" ?

When did I start asking daft questions ?

Keep the Faith :scarf:

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

BHS

Oct 6, 2008
Liverpool (Skelmersdale)
Steamer":1kufm663 said:
What about wearing socks above the knee.

What about green grass all season and not mud baths for goals . . . hardly see a muddy pitch any more.

Socks above the knees, just not right is it? Think Sarcevic started that trend amongst our current squad.
I did see a few Man U and Chelski players sporting the same look yesterday

May 16, 2016
Image rights FFS !

Doing your hair BEFORE a game ?

Being outraged if a Player flicked the Vs towards you.

Filming yourself talking to your phone as you walked to the Game ?

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
oldage":22piv5vx said:
When did referees change from their black kit,why do so few goalkeepers wear hats in sunny weather, why do the referees assistants only run the line from halfway to Devonport on the Lyndhurst side and vice versa opposite?

Diagonal line of control. That has always been the way. Well in my 50 years of watching anyway.

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
BHS":3hkr9c84 said:
When did the high fencing come down on the Devonport and Barn Park ends?
That must have been around 98/99. Think they were still up when I started going regularly.

Yellow balls I would guess around 2003?

One tradition I miss is stadium management leaving supporters to make their own fun if they wanted it and leaving people alone generally. The assumption these days seems to be that we don't possess our own minds.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Green_Matt":2e9nrqjv said:
BHS":2e9nrqjv said:
When did the high fencing come down on the Devonport and Barn Park ends?
That must have been around 98/99. Think they were still up when I started going regularly.

Yellow balls I would guess around 2003?

One tradition I miss is stadium management leaving supporters to make their own fun if they wanted it and leaving people alone generally. The assumption these days seems to be that we don't possess our own minds.

I would have thought very early 90’s as they were removed in response to Hillsborough.

A

andyr1963

plymouth1970":am501alj said:
£4 for a pie , it wasn’t that expensive 40 years ago , when did this change?

Isn't that a lack of change? :coat: