🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
jimsing":1pbjptl0 said:
IJN":1pbjptl0 said:
No it's not mate, we did 'sell' him to them, and Waiters said 'no' and Ipswich deal was done.

Bad grammar on my part though.

:oops:

My bad, Ian, read it wrong.

I did that yesterday :lol:

I think Ian is doing it on purpose! :whistle:

tonsk

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I write in English, I can't dictate what you read it in. :greensmile:

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
IJN":1t2hj22p said:
Yep, dodged a bullet there. He never wanted to be associated with us when he was a player did he? Strange really because Roy, his dad, was a real Argyle fan.
I don't know the truth of it and I never met Roy or his son. But I do remember talking to Neil Dougall about losing out on Trevor Francis and he told me that Ellis (Stuttard) could not have tried any harder. Neil's take on it was that Roy had seen too many good lads go to waste at Home Park that he wanted him to go to somewhere with a more professional set-up. I also have a cutting from the Independent when they serialised Ellis Stuttard's memoirs and he mentioned there that they could have done no more to try and sign Trevor Francis. Ellis was on to the boy when he was 10 or 11, quite early for those days.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
memory man":snkuub6o said:
IJN":snkuub6o said:
Yep, dodged a bullet there. He never wanted to be associated with us when he was a player did he? Strange really because Roy, his dad, was a real Argyle fan.
I don't know the truth of it and I never met Roy or his son. But I do remember talking to Neil Dougall about losing out on Trevor Francis and he told me that Ellis (Stuttard) could not have tried any harder. Neil's take on it was that Roy had seen too many good lads go to waste at Home Park that he wanted him to go to somewhere with a more professional set-up. I also have a cutting from the Independent when they serialised Ellis Stuttard's memoirs and he mentioned there that they could have done no more to try and sign Trevor Francis. Ellis was on to the boy when he was 10 or 11, quite early for those days.

Steve you missed a good night there you would have been in your element the night would have turned into a marathon, I think Graham has got at least another "an evening with" any chance guys.