Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I’m still not entirely clear what the Giordano involvement is... it says ‘Big thanks to Giordano for their support’ but obviously the shirts are made by Puma, and there’s no Giordano logo on the retail versions.

Is Giordano now an official training sponsor like Aon and DHL sponsor Man United training gear?

I really like all the gear, just curious!

Sep 25, 2003
Carbis Bay
Biggs":u50n6oio said:
I’m still not entirely clear what the Giordano involvement is... it says ‘Big thanks to Giordano for their support’ but obviously the shirts are made by Puma, and there’s no Giordano logo on the retail versions.

Is Giordano now an official training sponsor like Aon and DHL sponsor Man United training gear?

I really like all the gear, just curious!

Maybe they sponsored the piece of content being released on the website etc and they just had their branding on the kit for the images (as it looks like you can buy the training kit without their logo thankfully).

It’s quite common for content sponsorship deals to happen these days but I wouldn’t have thought it would happen at Argyles level (if it is indeed). Good on them for exploring that avenue if so.

Aug 17, 2005
Giordano stated on there Twitter feed that argyle was the start of exciting times with the introduction within UK clubs and outlets. I can see them replacing Ginsters as shirt sponsors in the future

May 11, 2017
Great Yarmouth
Wow Giordano are quite a big brand in Asia and the Middle East! If we are getting involved with them that’s quite a statement of intent.

I have to say I’ve been very impressed by the presentation of the kit reveal and the training kit reveal. A real professionalism that I can’t remember in my time of supporting Argyle. Exciting times ahead.

GreatYarmouthGreen":2vqef5bv said:
Wow Giordano are quite a big brand in Asia and the Middle East! If we are getting involved with them that’s quite a statement of intent.

I have to say I’ve been very impressed by the presentation of the kit reveal and the training kit reveal. A real professionalism that I can’t remember in my time of supporting Argyle. Exciting times ahead.

Chengdu has 5 clothing stores of Giordano in its downtown area.

Maybe, I'll pay a visit and see if they have any Argyle gear in any of them ?

Soon we could see Argyle shirts being worn here instead of Barca, Real, Bayern, Man Utd ?

Keep the Faith :scarf:

May 11, 2017
Great Yarmouth
TinTin":1hwt3n5w said:
GreatYarmouthGreen":1hwt3n5w said:

Chengdu has 5 clothing stores of Giordano in its downtown area.

Maybe, I'll pay a visit and see if they have any Argyle gear in any of them ?

Soon we could see Argyle shirts being worn here instead of Barca, Real, Bayern, Man Utd ?

Keep the Faith :scarf:

It’s worth a look surely! The staff might not know in store but if it’s the companies first venture into the U.K. market, they will be looking to market those kind of things.