Macey needs to be dropped | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Macey needs to be dropped

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Martyn":1pfoz96i said:
Strange, so many people on here, who are experts on the art of goalkeeping.

I played semi-pro level as a goalkeeper for about 20 Years, and would never dream of dictating who is no. 1, there are better qualified people at home park to do that.
would you start with macey,letheren or cooper please?

Sep 6, 2006
Steve Evans":1v40p3lj said:
Martyn":1v40p3lj said:

I played semi-pro level as a goalkeeper for about 20 Years, and would never dream of dictating who is no. 1, there are better qualified people at home park to do that.

All three.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Balham_Green":3bets9ap said:
Steve Evans":3bets9ap said:
Martyn":3bets9ap said:

All three.[/quote :
:lol: nice one balham.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
:clap: :clap:
Balham_Green":31n1c09i said:
Steve Evans":31n1c09i said:
Martyn":31n1c09i said:

All three.
:clap:

Sep 25, 2010
Steve Evans":as094to4 said:
Martyn":as094to4 said:

Start with Macey, every time

With Letheren as backup, and Cooper as third choice

Nov 28, 2017
Playing semi professional football then you should know the faults Macey has in goal then? Sometimes when defenders are stuck you need a leader in goal constantly shouting and trying to organise, when you need your keeper to be strong and command his area Macey fails again! Cost us 2 Saturday and in previous games. In general his positioning is all over the place. He ain’t young either he’s 24 years old should be good enough for league 1.

Sep 6, 2006
Greenarmy11":1qkf327y said:
Playing semi professional football then you should know the faults Macey has in goal then? Sometimes when defenders are stuck you need a leader in goal constantly shouting and trying to organise, when you need your keeper to be strong and command his area Macey fails again! Cost us 2 Saturday and in previous games. In general his positioning is all over the place. He ain’t young either he’s 24 years old should be good enough for league 1.

He did NOT
Cost us the second. Ridiculous. GRANT didn't deal with the cross and Edwards waso asleep.

Sep 6, 2006
Martyn":2o407ofp said:
Steve Evans":2o407ofp said:
Martyn":2o407ofp said:

Start with Macey, every time

With Letheren as backup, and Cooper as third choice

I thought we weren't allowed to 'dictate' according to you?!?

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Greenarmy11":9ghywwe0 said:
Are you related to Letheren?

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Greenarmy11":efj6m67f said:

He has a point, but we don't have anybody better.

Oct 14, 2015
Kentishgreen":3t7q921l said:
According to Derek, Macey was fouled for their first. Amazing no one has mentioned that.

Kentish...I did mention it 30 seconds after it went in on the match day thread, I was there and thought right away it was a blatant foul on Macey so to be fair to DA it was mention d before albeit by me. If you check the match day thread you'll see it..

Sep 6, 2006
themightykeithfear":zk6txgxh said:
Welwyn Pilgrim":zk6txgxh said:
Kentishgreen":zk6txgxh said:
According to Derek, Macey was fouled for their first. Amazing no one has mentioned that.

Kentish...I did mention it 30 seconds after it went in on the match day thread, I was there and thought right away it was a blatant foul on Macey so to be fair to DA it was mention d before albeit by me. If you check the match day thread you'll see it..

Right in front of us and yes he was blocked for the first goal, players went to the ref but he wasn't interested

Blocked insomuch as their forwards didn't stand aside and give him freedom of the box to do what he wanted! How dare they! Wasn't a foul. Surprised Adams is looking for excuses for a change.

Aug 5, 2015
Fair play to those who noticed and reported the foul. Bit weird that not many people calling for his head did see it! Natural selection?