Lowe in talks with Argyle (Confirmed) | Page 76 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Lowe in talks with Argyle (Confirmed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
WestPark Green":2mve98a2 said:
Good don’t want him we can do better.

I definitely don’t want Lowe now. Who does he think he is, he’s had one full season as a manage ffs!!

We’ll pass him on our way back up.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Pogleswoody":1hq965q1 said:
Steve Evans":1hq965q1 said:
after much soul searching i think holloway is the best option.he has contacts,he would relocate and would enliven the club.he has apologised for his previous actions.it is time to forgive and forget for me.please argyle neither mister flynn or lowe

Yes I'm well aware of his 'previous actions', it would be his future actions that would worry me.
Nobody, including him, knows what they will be or if anything he said/says has a shred of credibility in it. :thumbdown:
i think his wife would stop him making a fool of himself again.

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
I don't really get the animosity directed at Lowe to be honest. The guy hasn't done anything wrong. He is, like most of us in this life, trying to get the best deal for himself and for his family. That doesn't simply mean money, there are a lot of factors to consider.

If he decides Argyle isn't the right job for him now, so what? I'm moving on from my current job and have been applying for a wide range of new ones recently. Just because I've interviewed for several, it doesn't mean I owe those organizations anything at the end of it. I don't see why football management has to be any different.

If he's making Argyle wait a bit, so what? If Hallett is annoyed by that he should withdraw the offer and move on. If not, we just have to be patient.

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
So the same fans that want a manager 100% dedicated to Argyle... Want Ian Holloway?

The same Ian Holloway who did what he did to us last time...
The same Ian Holloway who has recently declared he wants to speak to Walsall about their vacancy?
The same Ian Holloway who has recently declared he wants to speak to Middlesbrough about their vacancy?

Seems a bit strange to me.

Mar 23, 2008
If we are where we think we are, Lowe is handling himself very poorly. It's his perogative of course but don't want him here.

Either that or Alan Nixon has completely overplayed the situation and now looks follish.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
jespafc":18p69b9j said:
I don't really get the animosity directed at Lowe to be honest. The guy hasn't done anything wrong. He is, like most of us in this life, trying to get the best deal for himself and for his family. That doesn't simply mean money, there are a lot of factors to consider.

If he decides Argyle isn't the right job for him now, so what? I'm moving on from my current job and have been applying for a wide range of new ones recently. Just because I've interviewed for several, it doesn't mean I owe those organizations anything at the end of it. I don't see why football management has to be any different.

If he's making Argyle wait a bit, so what? If Hallett is annoyed by that he should withdraw the offer and move on. If not, we just have to be patient.

Re: your last para. I agree that if an offer was made to Ryan Lowe Simon Hallett should withdraw it now !! I certainly don’t want Lowe as our manager :furious:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I still ask the question, who has said that Lowe was offered the job?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
IJN":ekyjmpyk said:
Very true

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
Tugboat":1b9oh3ix said:
Biggs":1b9oh3ix said:
No. Which makes all these comments all the more ridiculous.

People are making huge assumptions based on very little, then casting their own judgments on top of those assumptions.

Yeah, what else do we do? Sit here and keep opinions and views to ourselves unless we have 100% concrete credible information?

It would all be a bit bland

There’s having opinions which is fine. Player is good, player is carp. Great debate it to your hearts content.

Then there is pretending to know what someone else is thinking and running it as a fact.

Jul 18, 2013
I was reasonably excited about Lowe coming in, but not anymore. IF he has been offered the job, it should be withdrawn immediately.

Ryan Lowe doesn't see us as a step up. His comments, if recorded correctly, don't display a passion to manage here. He isn't committed to moving here.

Yes he's a manager of a league 1 club. The same club that will start next season on - 12 points. The same club that have over spent to even achieve that position.

It's Holloway or Gourvennec for me. At least Holloway understands our potential and realises that we're bigger than league 2. He disrespected us 10 years ago and apologised. Ryan Lowe disrespected us less than 10 hours ago.

Argyle are bigger than Ryan Lowe. He'll realise that one day. Truly successful and ambitious people are willing to relocate to further their career. Mr Lowe is not our man.

Mar 8, 2016
IJN":18qyqjf0 said:

No one from argyle, but Alan Nixon has suggested and I quote “its lowes if he wants it but argyle won’t wait forever”. Some well informed posters that usually get things right on here have said it’s done deal. With lowes comments saying it’s a big decision to make in up rooting his family down here may suggest he’s been offered it? Obviously it’s all speculation but a lot of things are pointing in the direction of Lowe being argyle’s desired choice. Either way it doesn’t look like it’s happening now, which maybe for the best in all honesty.

D

Diddyman 1983

PlymOdi":1enl2mim said:
So the same fans that want a manager 100% dedicated to Argyle... Want Ian Holloway?

The same Ian Holloway who did what he did to us last time...
The same Ian Holloway who has recently declared he wants to speak to Walsall about their vacancy?
The same Ian Holloway who has recently declared he wants to speak to Middlesbrough about their vacancy?

Seems a bit strange to me.

:yawn:

Status
Not open for further replies.