Ryan Lowe and the C word. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Ryan Lowe and the C word.

Michael Fleet

Auction Winner šŸ‘Øā€āš–ļø
Sep 15, 2003
Everything we've seen about Ryan Lowe so far fills the green army with excitement and anticipation.
And one thing I've really liked is the lack of the C word which we've heard so often - Consolidation.
Lowe is talking about passion, commitment and good football which will bring "something special." No talk, thankfully, of the first season being one of "Consolidation" before pushing on. He knows we're a lot better than L2 and while it would be wrong of any of us to expect miracles he is certainly going about things in a really positive way. :scarf:

Aug 10, 2006
can't believe he mentioned the championship after brent said he would not be aiming for it as you loose 10 million pound :lol: :lol: :lol:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Did he? Must have missed that announcement Neil. :roll:

Feb 8, 2005
He said that his aim was to get to manage in the championship within 5 years, even though it might take just three or four.
The implication was that he may be able to get us to the Championship within that time or it may be with another club.
It was all ifs and buts, but he clearly stated that it was his aim to manage in the Championship within the next five years.
I suppose all managers must have something to aim for.
Let's hope he will be just as successful as Luggy was and that it will be with us.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
āœ… Evergreen
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
loyal1970":21tpqnhj said:
can't believe he mentioned the championship after brent said he would not be aiming for it as you loose 10 million pound :lol: :lol:

Thatā€™s just a lie :lol:

From 2018...

ā€œI think, realistically, we can support the club to get into the Championship but we canā€™t support the club to get into the Premier League,ā€ Brent says. ā€œItā€™s just so expensive to try to make that journey. I think the deep south-west would really benefit from having a Premier League club. But itā€™s not something we can do and, at some point, it would be wonderful if somebody can take over the reins and take us to that position.ā€

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Biggs":2npadogk said:
loyal1970":2npadogk said:
can't believe he mentioned the championship after brent said he would not be aiming for it as you loose 10 million pound :lol: :lol:

Thatā€™s just a lie :lol:

From 2018...

ā€œI think, realistically, we can support the club to get into the Championship but we canā€™t support the club to get into the Premier League,ā€ Brent says. ā€œItā€™s just so expensive to try to make that journey. I think the deep south-west would really benefit from having a Premier League club. But itā€™s not something we can do and, at some point, it would be wonderful if somebody can take over the reins and take us to that position.ā€

Anything to say Neil?