First image of the new kit | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

First image of the new kit

Your first impression of the new home shirt?

• I like it

Votes: 60 69.0%
  • I don't like it

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 15 17.2%

• Total voters
May 28, 2019
up_the_line":rv0e1fd5 said:
If you were going to buy the shirt (because you're fortunate enough to be able to afford it), but won't because you don't like it, maybe buy something else from the club instead this year, just once like, you know.....
agree with you on that, ill wait for 2nd kit or training tops to come out,or couple decent polo shirts, just not that kit

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
greybeard-kernow":24bbzh08 said:
up_the_line":24bbzh08 said:
If you were going to buy the shirt (because you're fortunate enough to be able to afford it), but won't because you don't like it, maybe buy something else from the club instead this year, just once like, you know.....
agree with you on that, ill wait for 2nd kit or training tops to come out,or couple decent polo shirts, just not that kit

Good stuff

Jul 14, 2008
Even the Bristol City fans think our green is too dark. How depressing. I just can’t understand why the board so vehemently insist on sticking with that colour. At least mix it up as others have said. Our brand is the name ‘Argyle’ not some turgid hard to see shade of green. I wouldn’t mind so much if our floodlights were better but on the grandstand side you can barely pick the players out. We don’t even need to go back to a bright green, just something a bit lighter than the current offering.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
AfSiNoE.jpg

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Over 100 years has something to do with it.

Proof though that the very dark 'branding' is a modern curse. :greensmile:

May 8, 2011
As the 3 players are ‘working’ for Argyle that must mean they can’t be furloughed anymore if they had been.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Camouflage green again, design looks good ideal for a leisure shirt not for a playing strip, I always say I’m not going to buy it this season with that shade of green, but no willpower where this bloody club is concerned, although this season may be different because I doubt fans of my age will be allowed to attend games unless they develop a vaccine, although will be buying one for grandson.

Jul 12, 2016
IJN":1hbn660r said:
Over 100 years has something to do with it.

Proof though that the very dark 'branding' is a modern curse. :greensmile:
With you 100%. Why change to a dark green after so many years. This "green" is not and never will be Argyle green. :scarf:

Jun 27, 2019
People are making it sound like this shade of green is a new thing, but we went 'dark' almost 20 years ago! I would have thought fans would be used to it by now but it still seems to be a surprise every time a new home kit is unveiled.

The seats at the ground and the cladding on the new grandstand are also dark green. The colour is a big part of the club's branding and is here to stay.

I love it, and it looks to be a popular choice according to the poll on this thread.