PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
You Tube.

"Individuals need to do better, me and Shuey - not much more we can do".
"Individuals need to take a look at themselves".

Mar 14, 2009
Is it worrying that he seems so down.

He is the face of this football club. For the players and the fans. And yet he just is like telling us what can l do. I can’t change all the players.

Today he hardly changed the team. Those changes were due to injuries.

How about changing your formation or your system. Move Edwards into midfield. Move Mayor further up the pitch. Move Watts more centrally and Opoku to the left side.

Asked about Mayor in that situation attacking situation before they scored. The interviewer says what could he do? Lowe correctly, as we all have said is shoot. Yet here we are debating these types of situations continuously because these players aren’t doing what Lowe wants.

Time to get ruthless.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Over reliant on players that aren’t good enough with no suitable alternative available.

Loans should be to enhance a team, not to be the crux of one.

We’ve built a team out of straw and it’s so easily gets blown away.

Oct 5, 2013
Astonishing interview.
Full of stuff like "It's up the players" .... "What more can me and Shuey do?" .... "We gave them the game-plan"....
Perhaps, just perhaps, the precious game-plan wasn't right, RL !
The players look like they're afraid to try anything that's not in the bleedin' game-plan.
We're meant to be a team that plays exciting football, but what we have become is a team that is utterly predictable and therefore dead easy to play against.

Oct 31, 2015
Tugboat":2hcsn8g0 said:
Over reliant on players that aren’t good enough with no suitable alternative available.

Loans should be to enhance a team, not to be the crux of one.

We’ve built a team out of straw and it’s so easily gets blown away.

Agree with Tuggers. Too many loan players making up the team and we are paying the price. When they thought they had a chance at going for the play offs (I never did think there was a chance btw) they showed some interest now totally uninterested. Hull outplayed us everywhere apart from a 20 minute spell in the first half.

Lian players should supplement the first team not be the first team. Far too many who don't give a flying @@@@ about the green shirt.

None of these loan players need to be looked at for next season they need to go back to their parent clubs.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Edwards had some tougher questions aimed at him, credit to him for facing up because we don't usually see a player interviewed after a defeat.

You Tube.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Despite the threat to throw youngsters in, the only outfield sub not to get on today was OllieTomlinson. We know all we need to know about Hardie, Moore, Reeves and McLeod

Nov 11, 2020
Well to start with Ryan you can get the team fitter and sharper physically and mentally because that’s got nothing to do with the technical side of the game !!

Jul 12, 2016
You cannot make silk out of a pig's ear. Lowe and Co can dish out as many instructions as they like but if the players are incapable of understanding them or delivering them we have a problem.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i am shocked and disappointed with this post match interview.we kick off to start the match and welly it out for a throw,possession given away,we concede early,we kick off and welly out of play,possession given away again!i would like ryan to confirm that this and our constantly not playing the ball just in front of the teammate and playing the ball a yard or two to one of the defenders from a goal kick is part of the "game plan".i think you,ryan,schuey and all the other members of the first team coaching staff need to sit down together and find out what you are not doing correctly.the players don't seem totally fit to me,are you training for the right amount of time?why does there seem to be very little urgency and enthusiasm from some of the players and enthusiasm from you and your coaching staff on the sidelines ryan?this has to change and the boardroom need to address this slide.we are not safe from relegation yet ryan.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Penny has finally dropped after 40 odd games- to little to late for this season

Will he follow through with his words & recruit men & not boys

Will believe it when i see it

Oct 5, 2013
Steve Evans":3fzmzubo said:
i am shocked and disappointed with this post match interview.we kick off to start the match and welly it out for a throw,possession given away,we concede early,we kick off and welly out of play,possession given away again!i would like ryan to confirm that this and our constantly not playing the ball just in front of the teammate and playing the ball a yard or two to one of the defenders from a goal kick is part of the "game plan".i think you,ryan,schuey and all the other members of the first team coaching staff need to sit down together and find out what you are not doing correctly.the players don't seem totally fit to me,are you training for the right amount of time?why does there seem to be very little urgency and enthusiasm from some of the players and enthusiasm from you and your coaching staff on the sidelines ryan?this has to change and the boardroom need to address this slide.we are not safe from relegation yet ryan.

Excellent post