Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 6 4.6%

• Total voters

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
Stuart House":b3dpc0w9 said:
I am hoping the 'early bird' discount does not end before we know if we are allowed to operate at full capacity next season.

I managed to attend one game this season and socially distanced football is not for me. I will be holding out for 'normality'. The experience is part of the enjoyment for me, it sort of makes the football irrelevant/bearable.

If it came to having to purchase a ST without knowing the situation next season, or provision within the ST ticket agreement to cover this, then unfortunately I hold off for next season.

That’s a ditto from my mother, grandson and I :thumbup:

May 8, 2011
djg145":396g8fkb said:
HC Green":396g8fkb said:
djg145":396g8fkb said:
carlos fandango":396g8fkb said:
If the government still insist on reduced crowds next season then I don't think I will make any further ST purchase. I was happy to take the hit this season and didn't ask for a refund. But wouldn't do that next season and several of my family and friends have indicated the same.

I am sure as any can be that if the Crucible in Sheffield can be full to capacity for a snooker game indoors, outdoor sports should be okay. Not sure way they are not already - at least a third full at least.

Because the snooker was a test event so a one off just like the matches at Wembley are.

I didn't see Wembley FULL to CAPACITY unlike the INDOOR Crucible.

That is because each test event is being used to see the impact if any of different scenarios. The next test event at Wembley will have 22,000 attending, the largest mass event so far.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
HC Green":1q6sy32x said:
djg145":1q6sy32x said:
HC Green":1q6sy32x said:
djg145":1q6sy32x said:
carlos fandango":1q6sy32x said:
If the government still insist on reduced crowds next season then I don't think I will make any further ST purchase. I was happy to take the hit this season and didn't ask for a refund. But wouldn't do that next season and several of my family and friends have indicated the same.

I am sure as any can be that if the Crucible in Sheffield can be full to capacity for a snooker game indoors, outdoor sports should be okay. Not sure way they are not already - at least a third full at least.

Because the snooker was a test event so a one off just like the matches at Wembley are.

I didn't see Wembley FULL to CAPACITY unlike the INDOOR Crucible.

That is because each test event is being used to see the impact if any of different scenarios. The next test event at Wembley will have 22,000 attending, the largest mass event so far.
Such a shame for those teams in the FA Vase and FA Trophy at the weekend.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Be announced tomorrow at 10am

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Plymouth Argyle FC
@Only1Argyle
It's nearly time to come #backhome
Details tomorrow, 10am

#pafc #AlwaysArgyle

Apr 6, 2009
before they took it down they basically said same prices as last season ie. £395 for adult but £315 for people who didnt get a refund IF bought by 9 June

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Season ticket update ... club website.
Season-ticket prices across the board frozen for the 21/22 campaign, as well as offering a 20% discount to those who are renewing for 21/22.
This means that an adult season ticket in the Devonport End, Lyndhurst Stand, or Mayflower Grandstand Upper will cost £395 during the Early Bird window, while costing only £315 for renewing season ticket holders – as long as they renew before 7 June.
In the unlikely event that capacity limitations are enforced, the club will operate a rotational system on admission to the stadium, doing our best to ensure equal opportunities to attend for all 21/22 season ticket holders, irrespective of their purchase date.
Should fixtures need to be played behind-closed-doors or with limited capacity at any time throughout the season, non-attending season ticket holders will be provided with a pass to stream the fixture live on our brand-new streaming platform.
All season ticket holders will benefit from the club’s new Pandemic Promise – meaning that supporters will be credited the difference between the cost of a streaming pass and their ‘per match’ season ticket cost if they are not able to attend.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Rotational system eh? :think: (sorry we got it wrong last year?)

Will be interesting to see what the streaming options might cost and what that entails. Hopefully this will be made clear before the early bird date expires.

Personal circumstances are changing at the end of the month and as yet not too sure if the funds will be there and may have to cut my cloth accordingly. :think:

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
The club insisted FCFS was the way to allocate tickets.

So why have they now changed after the way they so strongly defended it last season?

Apr 1, 2009
demportdave":omb0uylq said:
The club insisted FCFS was the way to allocate tickets.

So why have they now changed after the way they so strongly defended it last season?

They've listened, re-considered, and tried to do something about an issue that caused a lot of angst. Surely better than doing nothing.