Will you renew your season ticket?

• Yes

Votes: 118 90.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 6 4.6%

• Total voters
That's a huge gesture by the club and is to be applauded. I feel almost guilty with having a discount, having not bargained for it. And not cheap to the club either, must have a potential price tag of half a mill or so, on the face of it, but hopefully will generate some longer term payback.

Jul 12, 2016
rsp4":39if8n09 said:
Good deal all round tbh. Not sure I will be getting one for the first time in 20 years though.
For me my Saturdays have been filled and the tripe put forward in the last few months is worst than DAs tenure at its lowest. I also can't see ahead of this Chinese flu so I might just pick my games next season

It's sad but I'm not missing going at the moment. :cry:
I really miss the matchday experience but not the football served up lately. At the moment ,like you , I am undecided about getting another season ticket.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Wotton is God":1ki3dayw said:
That's a huge gesture by the club and is to be applauded. I feel almost guilty with having a discount, having not bargained for it. And not cheap to the club either, must have a potential price tag of half a mill or so, on the face of it, but hopefully will generate some longer term payback.

I thought the same, I would be happy to pay the full price with a home shirt and away shirt thrown in, which equates to the £80 discount. Everyone wins. :thumbs:

Dorset Green

✅ Evergreen
Feb 8, 2009
Bridport
The discount is a great gesture and hopefully it will result in strong season ticket sales. I will definitely be renewing even though I'm not sure how many games I'll be able to get to.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
rsp4":2oe6oae9 said:

I think that's the fear of a load of clubs at this present time.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
oldage":2fm1v4bx said:
rsp4":2fm1v4bx said:
Good deal all round tbh. Not sure I will be getting one for the first time in 20 years though.
For me my Saturdays have been filled and the tripe put forward in the last few months is worst than DAs tenure at its lowest. I also can't see ahead of this Chinese flu so I might just pick my games next season

I really miss the matchday experience but not the football served up lately. At the moment ,like you , I am undecided about getting another season ticket.

You said you weren't getting a season ticket last year because certain players were retained...... new season, new excuse.

Jul 12, 2016
Mark Pedlar":16y6bhj7 said:
oldage":16y6bhj7 said:
rsp4":16y6bhj7 said:

You said you weren't getting a season ticket last year because certain players were retained...... new season, new excuse.
Just found out I can't block you because you are an administrator.You are a disgrace and nothing but a troll.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
oldage":1yty7xhf said:
Mark Pedlar":1yty7xhf said:
oldage":1yty7xhf said:
rsp4":1yty7xhf said:

Just found out I can't block you because you are an administrator.You are a disgrace and nothing but a troll.

:wave: :wave:

May 8, 2011
oldage":1sl1jxe4 said:
Mark Pedlar":1sl1jxe4 said:
oldage":1sl1jxe4 said:
rsp4":1sl1jxe4 said:

I agree, I refer to his post on the daily news 27th April topic as an example.

Jul 12, 2016
HC Green":2zbgyoly said:
oldage":2zbgyoly said:
Mark Pedlar":2zbgyoly said:
oldage":2zbgyoly said:
rsp4":2zbgyoly said:

I agree, I refer to his post on the daily news 27th April topic as an example.
He can make barbed comments which other posters would be warned about and get away with it. IMO he is taking advantage of his position and his behaviour is unbecoming for an administrator/moderator. :sigh: