Retained/Released list (Announced)

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
To see the true effectiveness of Mayor you need players to exploit the space that he creates. He does more than people give him credit for and I lost account of how many times the phrase "and Mayor clears the loose ball" from various commentators over this season. Certainly worth a new contract and the value that Lowe places on him will reflect the offer made. He linked well with Sarcevic and Grant and not quite so well with Camara.

stewthenoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 24, 2005
YELVERTON
IJN":2n1rb0rf said:
Cult Of Personality":2n1rb0rf said:
Mcleaod typical injury prone scot.

I know exactly what you mean, but such a daft thing to say. :lol: That tickled me.

Cough! Cough! :shocked:

Jun 27, 2019
oldage":2ubv2o0y said:
Ponty":2ubv2o0y said:
Ponty":2ubv2o0y said:
JannerinCardiff":2ubv2o0y said:
I for one will be totally gutted if Mayor doesn't play in green next season.
Can hardly get much worse without him.
We all understand that you don't rate Danny Mayor but it's becoming boring for the rest of us.
Please try and control your obsession...
See later post! Others are interested in my comments.You can just ignore them.Incidently I am not the only poster with misgivings about Mayor

Unfortunately I can't ignore your comments as I have to read every post on Pasoti.
Others may have reservations about Danny Mayor but they don't fill every thread with it. You're becoming a troll and we don't allow that on here.
Suggest you get your own house in order before you accuse others of being a troll ! There are plenty of others who are forever singing the same player's praises but unless you agree with them you are criticised. I had always assumed moderators were neutral but obviously those who run this site have other ideas. I'm out .

Oldage now has more cyber flounces this season than Danny Mayor has goals - which will make him happy in some perverse way.

Nov 11, 2012
Keyham
It is good we have extended the scholarships of those young players but have we released any apprentices. I have not seen any mentioned and I thought there is normally 7 or 8 players per year.

Oct 20, 2015
Biggs":3ozym81k said:
Argylegames":3ozym81k said:
I can see what Nouble was brought in for. He was supposed to be the big hold-up man in the centre of the attack, but he was so used to playing out wide he continued to do that. We have three good nippy strikers who need someone to shield the ball and put it into the channels for them to run on to. Needs to be big to help with heading at both ends of the pitch.

Not an easy find.

I'm not saying he's the answer or that he's L1 standard, but this post made me think of Jamille Matt. Every time I see him play or be interviewed I'm still impressed.

Nominated for L2 player of the season recently :shock:

I worked with a guy who plays for Brackley Town (Gareth Dean) who knew Jamile Matt and rated him very highly, said he was the most difficult player he'd ever faced. I really liked Matt when he played for us, seemed very eager and not lazy like some strikers.