Votes: 118 90.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 6 4.6%

• Total voters
Dec 12, 2010
Plymouth
paid for mine online today but they took the full price with no discount. Phone the club who advised me to contact the finance office and gave me the direct phone number, I called and was informed out of office hours strangely.

I have the day off tomorrow so will go up to the ticket office to sort it out, not a big issue for me to do that.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Dec 3, 2005
How come the Argle website are saying that a 5th of the 2000 tickets (400) were sold to 'NEW APPLICANTS'?

Have they done away with the usual system of last season ST holder's being the first to buy tickets, like the 'early bird'?

Usually NEW APPLICANTS have to wait, giving previous ST holders the chance to purchase THEIR seats.

May 8, 2011
djg145":1yig3su7 said:
How come the Argle website are saying that a 5th of the 2000 tickets (400) were sold to 'NEW APPLICANTS'?

Have they done away with the usual system of last season ST holder's being the first to buy tickets, like the 'early bird'?

Usually NEW APPLICANTS have to wait, giving previous ST holders the chance to purchase THEIR seats.

Apart from last year anyone can buy a ST as soon as they go on sale. However ST holders from the previous season will have their current seats reserved for them to buy until the 25th June. That is the usual practice each year.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I would hazard a guess and say a few of those 400 will be those who requested a refund last season therefore giving up their seat. They'll be getting in quick to make sure they get the same seat again.

Aug 23, 2009
Southway
Was on the phone to the box office for about half an hour this morning with no sign of moving up in the queue.
I can’t find any way of adding my daughters ticket to mine to purchase together. They were linked last season.

GreenBiker

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 24, 2019
Just renewed online - easy. Thumbs up for website. Discount applied no problem - 5 minutes tops. Longest part was manually typing in the payment card details!!!

Aug 11, 2013
I wonder if you apply the discount after putting your card details in that causes you to be charged the full amount. I too lost out on discount despite the summary saying it had been applied. I’m contacting ticket office. There’s definitely some glitch for some.

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
Keepitgreen":ptx3xcia said:
I would hazard a guess and say a few of those 400 will be those who requested a refund last season therefore giving up their seat. They'll be getting in quick to make sure they get the same seat again.
I think Argyle will be glad to sell a ST to just about anyone who wants to buy one, including those who were given a refund.

They are probably expecting a slight drop off in ST sales, so they can't afford to be too selective.

With less urgency to renew for this coming season, existing ST holders need not worry about losing their seat. As HC Green has pointed out, there is ample time to renew.

Where did the 400 figure come from? I thought I read that about 97% of 5000-odd ST holders did not ask for a refund.

Dec 22, 2004
Plymouth
Tony_Flags":dggnxoj2 said:
Well I've renewed for me and the two boys and got receipts for three different amounts. :sigh:

1) £587 pre-any discount
2) £391 requested amount
3) £471 credit card receipt

I'm lost, will look into it in a minute and contact the office if needs be. None of it maybe Argyle's fault.

Contacted Argyle, the system has gone wrong.

A double applied discount of £80 and an unknown overcharge of £6 means I owe £74, this despite just ticking the boxes for renewal that I thought was right. They are calling me to collect the rest... whoopsy, but all being sorted.

:whistle: :whistle:

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Looking at the pricing structure (the club have e-mailed me a season ticket offer) which seats in the new grandstand benefit from the new facilities? They all seem to be priced the same as the rest of the stadium apart from those seats that are more open to the elements. I would have expected the new facilities to come at a premium price.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Lundan Cabbie":1zp6bq6s said:
Looking at the pricing structure (the club have e-mailed me a season ticket offer) which seats in the new grandstand benefit from the new facilities? They all seem to be priced the same as the rest of the stadium apart from those seats that are more open to the elements. I would have expected the new facilities to come at a premium price.

If you are referring to the ground-floor dining facilities LC, they are not included in the price of a standard ticket. For the standard ticket you get similar facilities to the rest of the ground. (Plus a wet arse in the lower tier when it rains!)

Mar 31, 2004
Plymouth
Nobody seems to know how to renew as a whole family. I'm being told to go through each family members account and apply for finance on an individual basis.
Previous seasons the finance has been a single payment, I don't want 4 credit searches and 4 direct debits. :crazy:

I've been to the ticket office, who told me to contact the finance company, who then told me to contact Argyle :facepalm:

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Argylegames":2peqkaa4 said:
Lundan Cabbie":2peqkaa4 said:

If you are referring to the ground-floor dining facilities LC, they are not included in the price of a standard ticket. For the standard ticket you get similar facilities to the rest of the ground. (Plus a wet arse in the lower tier when it rains!)

:thumbs:

So if you want to eat with a knife and fork then you bung the doorman a Lady Godiva? :lol: