✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
But .. l love the logo. Why don't Puma sign Adam up? :think:

They couldn't afford me ;)

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
We're very much aware that we can't please all of the people all of the time, and that will go for all the new changes we will be making. I think I can live with that. We're all a bunch of volunteers and we try our best to bring the very best to this tiny part of the Argyle family. It's certainly well intentioned.

Here's something Adam drew up the other day, and we will be improving and adding to it one a daily basis, We are certainly going to Argyleify it as much as we can. But it won't be like this old one, that's for sure.

Raj7kDk.jpg

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
The logo reminds me of the bad times of the new world argyle :sad:

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
IJN":1g7b4wzo said:
We're very much aware that we can't please all of the people all of the time, and that will go for all the new changes we will be making. I think I can live with that. We're all a bunch of volunteers and we try our best to bring the very best to this tiny part of the Argyle family. It's certainly well intentioned.

Here's something Adam drew up the other day, and we will be improving and adding to it one a daily basis, We are certainly going to Argyleify it as much as we can. But it won't be like this old one, that's for sure.

Raj7kDk.jpg

I also agree it reminds of bad times but it looks much better on this background and I actually like the white around the edge it makes it seem very retro as when I first started following argyle in the 80s our badge had a white inner to the shield

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
IJN":2f8weofd said:

Raj7kDk.jpg

I think that looks great Ian. And thanks to all the volunteers who make a trip to Pasoti - usually, unless we’ve lost, so a lot recently! - a daily pleasure. And the fundraising is fantastic. Don’t know how you all find the time

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
New logo looks great - how about some small Pasoti badges - maybe beside a poppy ?
That may pull in a few quid for the coffers

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Leo's Grandad":2cch1z8c said:
New logo looks great - how about some small Pasoti badges - maybe beside a poppy ?
That may pull in a few quid for the coffers

I’m sure Ian will correct me if I’m wrong, but as we’re now using the Argyle badge in the Pasoti logo I don’t think we’d be allowed to make money from it.

Perhaps if the proceeds went to Charity then that might be a different matter however.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
That’s the deal. :thumbup:

We can do commercial things, but I have promised that the profits would go to Argyle or charity which I’m cool with as that’s what we’re about in any case.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
IJN":xq3scuo6 said:

We can do commercial things, but I have promised that the profits would go to Argyle or charity which I’m cool with as that’s what we’re about in any case.

Make a lovely old skool round enamel badge that and/or a car sticker??

I'm in!!

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
IJN":1dl20r90 said:

Absolutely agree. It would be a waste of the new design if we didn't try to get some additional funds/charity money raised on the back of it.

I'm sure you'll come up with something suitable.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Leo's Grandad":j417ha7b said:
IJN":j417ha7b said:

Absolutely agree. It would be a waste of the new design if we didn't try to get some additional funds/charity money raised on the back of it.

;) ;)

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
Adam":3uv4ll4b said:
Leo's Grandad":3uv4ll4b said:
IJN":3uv4ll4b said:

;) ;)

Well, I’ll certainly be having some of them!