✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Adam":jpqyr75s said:
Leo's Grandad":jpqyr75s said:
IJN":jpqyr75s said:
That’s the deal.

We can do commercial things, but I have promised that the profits would go to Argyle or charity which I’m cool with as that’s what we’re about in any case.

Absolutely agree. It would be a waste of the new design if we didn't try to get some additional funds/charity money raised on the back of it.

I'm sure you'll come up with something suitable.

;) ;)

Ohh! When can I get mine :clap:

Tony Pastyman

♣️ Senior Greens
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 1, 2008
Adam":29p8nnpe said:
Leo's Grandad":29p8nnpe said:
IJN":29p8nnpe said:
That’s the deal. :thumbup:

We can do commercial things, but I have promised that the profits would go to Argyle or charity which I’m cool with as that’s what we’re about in any case.

Absolutely agree. It would be a waste of the new design if we didn't try to get some additional funds/charity money raised on the back of it.

I'm sure you'll come up with something suitable.

;) ;)
Excellent stuff, great effort from the Pasoti team. Look forward to the improvements to the site and let us know when the badges are available
What about a Golf Ball Marker, I'm sure there are a good many of us who smack that little ball all around the 4 corners of a golf course and end up on the 'Green'

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
These are the 'like' buttons that are coming. :shock:

Orb0Ihl.png

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
That's what I thought. We can of course turn them off, but let's see how it goes.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
TBH Paul we don't know yet, as we haven't got our hands on a Beta version of Pasoti.

What I do know is that if you leave a 'like' etc, the person who left it is registered as leaving it. So if you intend to leave 'middle fingers' to me, I'll know who it is. :lol:

The first month will be testing for all of us. I expect ructions on some of the stuff, but we'll get to be there in the end.

All sorts of things are (on the face of it) are on offer, even down to 'Member' paying a small subscription per year to avoid adverts etc. As I say, we have to see what we are given and then try to adapt to us Argyle fans.

We've spoken to Mods of other such boards, they all rave about them, and all say they wouldn't have anything else.

We may even be able to allow non members on, but we need to see how that presents itself.

It's very expensive, about 5 times what we pay now, so it'll keep us on our toes with regard to income, which is a shame as it means we will probably have less to spend with PAFC, but again, we don't know what extra income we'll have from advertising so it may even itself out.

Images will be easier to put on, GIFs will be available, different colour font etc, so it'll be a smorgasbord of newness until we reign stuff back.

What I do know is that what we start with on day one, will be not be what we end up with on day 28. However, I do expect some toys to thrown out of prams, some flouncing off for a few weeks and some new members coming in because we are entering the world of (sort of) Social Media. The old Pasoti, this one, will be consigned to the annals of history before very long.

Some people will hate it, some people will love it, most will get used to it on a day by day basis. Within a few months we will all have forgotten the old boards.

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
IJN":14dy8td2 said:
That's what I thought. We can of course turn them off, but let's see how it goes.
I think it's a great addition.

Having been privileged to see some pre-launch mock ups of the new Pasoti it's gonna be a fantastic new website.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Got a bit carried away.....

Coasters

Polos

Hoodies

I'll stop now! :whistle: