• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Randell playing for Torquay in National League Play Offs

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
Torquay fell behind in the 34th minute but drew level in the 40th minute with a penalty.

C'mon Torquay.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Stockport County 1 Torquay United 2 (Scott Boden 57')

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
Looks like automatic promotion has gone now and Torquay face the lottery of the Play-offs.

Randell played most of the game wide right in a 4-man midfield but for the the last 15 minutes or so, Johnson put him in a more central position.

I was very impressed with Randell where he was quite happy to cross and shoot with his left foot from wide on the right, unlike so many players who turn themselves inside out trying to get the ball on to their stronger foot.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Play-offs it is then. Need Sutton to get 1 point from last two whilst winning last two themselves.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
very entertaining match.i was very impressed by lemonheigh-evans and their right back wynter.we should be looking to sign both these in my view. :D

Aug 15, 2015
Steve Evans":3d1jiyt8 said:
very entertaining match.i was very impressed by lemonheigh-evans and their right back wynter.we should be looking to sign both these in my view. :D

Can we have some valuations please?

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Shoenice":dotvgfa5 said:
Steve Evans":dotvgfa5 said:

20 thousand each and a box of track suits.

Nov 18, 2011
Steve Evans":24pzgs87 said:

I agree, a really enjoyable game and proper end to end stuff.

Sutton are the team I watch the most after Argyle so I'm chuffed they may go up into the football league for the first time ever, it's a proper community club who are still part time proving that a well run club can still do well in a division full of full time, ex league clubs.

I'm hoping that Torquay will go up through the play offs, those games will be excellent experience of high pressure games for Randell.

I'd be very disappointed if Randell doesn't get a first team place next season, this loan spell has been fantastic for him and his development.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Steve Evans":3ho2cbjz said:
Shoenice":3ho2cbjz said:
Steve Evans":3ho2cbjz said:

20 thousand each and a box of track suits.

two pints a lager and a packet of crisps for Lemonquay-Evans?

A reduced ridge tent for Wynter?

(So I can revisit the: 'This is the Wynter of our discount tent' line?) :coat:

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
Play-offs for them now after squandering a 2-goal lead at home against one of the worse teams in the Division.

3 draws on the bounce is not the form you want going in to the Post Season.

Aug 8, 2013
I watched the Torquay v Barnet game courtesy of the Torquay
livestream. Absolute horror show. The defence made ours look
as safe as the Bank of England, and the attack consisted largely
of hopeful hail Marys. Randell was the only one who showed any
composure. Nerves ? Hopefully. But they'll need to regroup for the
play offs.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Being totally selfish, wouldn't it be better for us if they stay down? Would a league 2 team want our youth players?

Jul 12, 2016
I want Torquay to be promoted because it would be good for the South West and I have a soft spot for them.