Coach from Mid Cornwall | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Coach from Mid Cornwall

Jul 12, 2016
Following on from a similar post, Roselyn coaches based in St Blazey have confirmed that they are willing to run a coach to HP next season provided there are enough fans to warrant the service. The coach starts it's journey in St Austell normally stopping at Holmbush, St Blazey, Lostwithiel etc en route to HP.
Full details of times and cost will follow when actual numbers are known.
Interested fans should contact Tracey at Roselyn coaches a.s.a.p. on 01726 813737 who is compiling a list.
Those who regularly use the service have been contacted and the list of those who have confirmed their interest will be forwarded to Tracey. :scarf:
USE IT OR LOSE IT!

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
oldage":2jzjofzf said:
Following on from a similar post, Roselyn coaches based in St Blazey have confirmed that they are willing to run a coach to HP next season provided there are enough fans to warrant the service. The coach starts it's journey in St Austell normally stopping at Holmbush, St Blazey, Lostwithiel etc en route to HP.
Interested fans should contact Tracey at Roselyn coaches a.s.a.p. on 01726 813737 who is compiling a list.
Those who regularly use the service have been contacted and the list of those who have confirmed their interest will be forwarded to Tracey. :scarf:
USE IT OR LOSE IT!
Shared onto Social Media as agreed.
Bleddy hell I never realised that this was your username! :funny:

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
L G":2dphzro1 said:
oldage":2dphzro1 said:
USE IT OR LOSE IT!
I bet he’s quite a cheerful chap, really.

Jul 12, 2016
Abbotts Ann Green":vyc4srcs said:
Spending time in an enclosed space with Oldage after a game, where do I sign up!
Sorry we are choosey who we have on the coach. :D

Jul 12, 2016
L G":1fdgsn26 said:
oldage":1fdgsn26 said:
USE IT OR LOSE IT!
It's our secret! :thumbs:

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
davie nine":3lqu99zq said:
L G":3lqu99zq said:
oldage":3lqu99zq said:
USE IT OR LOSE IT!
Yes he is actually Davie!
Not a cheerful as me obviously.

Jul 12, 2016
L G":2rqyfvd2 said:
davie nine":2rqyfvd2 said:
L G":2rqyfvd2 said:
oldage":2rqyfvd2 said:
USE IT OR LOSE IT!
Yes he is actually Davie!
Not a cheerful as me obviously.
This is true :nworthy:

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
L G":9dlpebop said:
Devongreenowl":9dlpebop said:
Who runs the coach trip if Oldage does one of his famous flounces?
Roselyn Coaches do all the organising and running of the coach. Oldage is just one of the onboard entertainers! :funny:

I see! How many times has he said ‘That’s it, I’m outta here, no more Roselyn coaches for me'? :whistle:

Jul 12, 2016
Devongreenowl":2owhhur0 said:
L G":2owhhur0 said:
Devongreenowl":2owhhur0 said:
Roselyn Coaches do all the organising and running of the coach. Oldage is just one of the onboard entertainers! :funny:

I see! How many times has he said ‘That’s it, I’m outta here, no more Roselyn coaches for me'? :whistle:
Never. Cornish supporters respect other fans opinions :whistle:

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Devongreenowl":1hhq5epy said:
L G":1hhq5epy said:
Devongreenowl":1hhq5epy said:

He tends to be back on again the next trip as the bananabus usually arrives a bit before Roselyn and I sometimes see him getting off the coach.
I'm sure he's looking forward to next season, especially Sheffield Wednesday.