• Yes

Votes: 118 90.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 6 4.6%

• Total voters
Apr 6, 2009
Does anyone know if there will be any option of white membership or similar.
I will be renewing mine and my kids ST. My husband is not going to be able to make it as much and even with the discount it seems too much especially as he still can't work in his pre-pandemic job. He would love a white membership or similar but haven't seen anything about them.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Cobi Budge":3f08hjie said:
Sorry if I'm being lazy/missing something but I completed my renewal with the finance option, it seemed to complete the purchase and I had a confirmation email from PAFC etc, but I've had nothing at all from the finance company as of yet? Anyone else in the same boat?

Yep same for me cobi as I’ve heard nothing either.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Argyle Nutter":osekh0mg said:
Cobi Budge":osekh0mg said:
Sorry if I'm being lazy/missing something but I completed my renewal with the finance option, it seemed to complete the purchase and I had a confirmation email from PAFC etc, but I've had nothing at all from the finance company as of yet? Anyone else in the same boat?

Cheers. I’m guessing they’re just dealing with high volume, I’ve sent an email to the ticket office to check though, will let you know what they say.

leeroy221

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
May 10, 2015
Cobi Budge":3r012dlu said:
Argyle Nutter":3r012dlu said:
Cobi Budge":3r012dlu said:

Cheers. I’m guessing they’re just dealing with high volume, I’ve sent an email to the ticket office to check though, will let you know what they say.

I has juat come on here to ask the very same thing :crazy:
I ordered mine on release day and had the email etc. I had my jab last Thursday and talked to the ticket office, they said an email will come through with a link to the finance form but there was a problem with between the ticket purchasing and ticketmaster. Theg assured me it was pretty much sorted and that ticketmaster were all over it and an email should be with me in a day or two, so i would have expected something by now.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
leeroy221":326nod11 said:
Cobi Budge":326nod11 said:
Argyle Nutter":326nod11 said:
Cobi Budge":326nod11 said:

I has juat come on here to ask the very same thing :crazy:
I ordered mine on release day and had the email etc. I had my jab last Thursday and talked to the ticket office, they said an email will come through with a link to the finance form but there was a problem with between the ticket purchasing and ticketmaster. Theg assured me it was pretty much sorted and that ticketmaster were all over it and an email should be with me in a day or two, so i would have expected something by now.

This is the email I received today -

"The situation currently has meant your seat is at a reserved status, and you have not been given the link to enable you to complete your finance application. This has meant the seat is currently locked by V12 (our finance provider).Ticketmaster and V12 are currently working on the fix for this and are working hard to resolve this as accurately and quickly as possible.
Be reassured that your seat is secure, and you will not lose it. Our providers are confident of having this issue resolved very soon and as soon as we have this update we will advise via our usual channels, once the finance option is available to continue with."

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
katkin":3aioaule said:
Does anyone know if there will be any option of white membership or similar.
I will be renewing mine and my kids ST. My husband is not going to be able to make it as much and even with the discount it seems too much especially as he still can't work in his pre-pandemic job. He would love a white membership or similar but haven't seen anything about them.

Think the flexi tickets is getting put on sale next month

Sep 25, 2010
After listening to RL, today on the video about queues at Home Park,
I thought a good selling point would be a ‘Free vaccination’, for every season ticket sold. :D :scarf:

Jan 26, 2006
Plymouth
Just realised I applied for the credit option and had an email from Argyle but not from credit. Had to go back in and re-buy it and complete a form for credit. Interestingly it’s not interest free this year. I’m sure it used to be?

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Pift":2l9g5f1t said:
Just realised I applied for the credit option and had an email from Argyle but not from credit. Had to go back in and re-buy it and complete a form for credit. Interestingly it’s not interest free this year. I’m sure it used to be?

I think the first ever year they did a payment option it was interest free but every other year there has been a “Credit Charge” which equates to the same thing as interest.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Argyle Nutter":23g6lup5 said:
Pift":23g6lup5 said:

I think the first ever year they did a payment option it was interest free but every other year there has been a “Credit Charge” which equates to the same thing as interest.

My recollection (I may be wrong!!) was that there were two credit options originally:
4 x equal payments was 'free'.
10 x monthly payments attracted interest.

Doyley43

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 21, 2006
SOUTH HAMS
I renewed on the first day but have not yet received my season tickets yet! Is anyone else still waiting?

Apr 1, 2009
Doyley43":2vrlh3fk said:
I renewed on the first day but have not yet received my season tickets yet! Is anyone else still waiting?

Yes, but why the need to receive them at this stage?

LipsonJock

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 8, 2013
Having renewed season ticket early I went up yesterday to pick it up. It wasn’t ready as I was
informed that they were doing them by blocks.
They did the season ticket and only took a minute or so.

Easy enough and not a problem.

:scarf: