Vote for Argyle's Salawus WINNER | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Vote for Argyle's Salawus WINNER

Aug 5, 2016
It’s a shame, I wanted to vote, but the OS insists on bombarding me with marketing cookies for the privilege.

That’s one vote dropped then.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
up by 164 17:28 UK time

Jan 27, 2012
It looks like a goalkeeping error to me !

If Salawus wins, it will mean a lot less now Argyle fans are trying to manipulate the vote. Much better not to publicise these things and let the public vote for which goal is honestly the best- not just voting for the player who represents their club.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
gaspargomez":2ks010e3 said:

If Salawus wins, it will mean a lot less now Argyle fans are trying to manipulate the vote. Much better not to publicise these things and let the public vote for which goal is honestly the best- not just voting for the player who represents their club.

Fans can't resist. All fans, not just Argyle. The best way is to select an independent panel to judge.

Feb 8, 2005
gaspargomez":wylebuxp said:

It will never happen.

Any advantage is a good advantage and it is human nature to help your own.

All clubs will do it and it is usually the bigger clubs, with more voters, that win what ever the vote is about, regardless of the nature of the vote, or the unfairness of the result.

Feb 8, 2005
davie nine":3164ebrt said:
Interesting, though, that that lowest number of votes are for Aston Villa and Bristol City players.

I agree, but I don't expect the big clubs to be too interested in this level of football.

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
Personally I'd say the villa lads goal was the best on there. Many looked like poor goalkeepers, his looked like he's a class act.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Goal C | Jamal Salawu
PLYMOUTH ARGYLE v Forest Green Rovers