50/50 v Charlton Athletic | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

50/50 v Charlton Athletic

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Doesn't that sound better? :scarf:

Hello my darlings it doesn't seem that long ago that your Uncle Ken was on here for the Newport County game does it?

As usual the 50/50 team always keep you, our loyal fans, updated as to where we spend your money. This season we shall be sponsoring Dave Rowntree the PAFC photographer along with helping toward the club programme costs. We shall also be supplying the PAFC ground staff with new kit -those lads really do work hard and are a credit to the club. Once again the 50/50 have joined the very popular Pilgrim Partnership Deal allowing lucky winners to have a terrific match day experience at the Theatre of Greens.

For those of you who have not yet heard, one of our 50/50 sellers John Beynon, will be missing for a few matches. John stands outside the lower Devonport end and he suffered a stroke but the good news is he is being released from hospital on the 14th of August and I know a lot of supporters have sent him get well cards along with some visits to see him in hospital. John has asked me to send special thanks to supporters, the Argyle staff and board of directors for all the good wishes he received. Get well soon mate the green army needs you.

8jnQnuD.png

On Saturday one of the prizes in your 50/50 draw involves Dave Rowntree and it’s the Dave Rowntree match day experience. The day starts when the winner of this prize will meet Dave at the club’s reception, he will then take you to the changing rooms to meet some of the players for a photo shoot. Then it’s back to the press room for a cuppa and a pasty before visiting the Boardroom. You will then go with Dave to pitch side to greet the teams out and watch the match action along with the 50/50 half time draw. At the end of the game it’s off to the Tribute lounge to watch the sponsor presentation and photo shoot. The lucky winner can bring along his/her camera and also take snaps of the action. Dave will give you some of his professional advice and your photos could turn out to be really special indeed. I know that previous winners have been delighted with this prize.

57e9654f-92d0-48fb-9afa-7fafac836626.png

Once again we are being supported by Plymouth Comedy Club and Plymouth Speedway with tickets to their events and as always the 50/50 committee really appreciate their involvement.

The prizes for today are:-

First prize – Cash prize (should be a good one).

Second prize – The Dave Rowntree Match Experience.

Third prize – Family voucher for 2 adults plus 2 children at Plymouth Devils Speedway.

Fourth prize – 2 tickets for An Audience with Sol Bernstein at the Athenaeum on Sat 9 September

Thanks as always for supporting the 50/50 Lottery. :thumbs:

============================================================

R.I.P Keith Palmer.

stream_img.jpg

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Today's winning numbers are.
first prize - £892 ticket 1707
second prize - 2052
third prize - 5532