Adams favourites.... | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Adams favourites....

Jul 17, 2011
I heard over the radio he had special praise for Gary Miller....

Granted... He he had a steady game at most.... But every opportunity Charlton had was coming from there.... If DA Honestly believes he is better than threkeld, then I'm afraid he s a bit blinded by his favourites!! He s never hesitated to drop others, so why not him.

If he had pulled out a performance like Sawyer did today then fair enough, but seriously.....if we strengthen that area of our squad we would have an amazing defence.

Special praise all the players if it helps us win. .. which should have been all of them today.

Love the goal music Too!!

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
He's publicly praising him because he knows he's not necessarily a fans favourite so to speak. He's clearly a confidence player, he grew as the game went on after a shakey start. Same with Te Loeke. Adams praised him and said don't just blame him after the game on Tuesday. It's a confidence thing.

G

greengiant1886

I'm not the biggest fans of Miller, but I thought today he had one of his best games in an Argyle shirt. Not once caught in possession and played some really good balls into the channel.

Oct 10, 2012
In the second half I thought Miller was brilliant! Im not a fan of his at all but credit where credit is due

May 8, 2011
Miller and Adams go back a long way. Miller made his debut in 2005 as a substitute for Adams.
He also played for Adams at Ross County.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Miller was solid, fully deserving of the praise today bearing in mind some of the stick he usually takes.

I don't see him as first choice by any means but credit where it's due he put in a shift today and dealt with a very good pair of wingers.

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
Credit where it is due, Miller was better today but one swallow does not make a summer. I am a country mile from being convinced he's any good.

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Not saying he looked pudgy last year, but Miller definitely looked leaner and fitter yesterday. Could that be the difference?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Take it as a challenge to oscar as well to up his game when he's back fit.

Shm

Jan 4, 2017
He had a better game than usual, but still think he's the weak link in chain.

Dec 20, 2011
Frank_Butcher":3geaumch said:
Not saying he looked pudgy last year, but Miller definitely looked leaner and fitter yesterday. Could that be the difference?

I thought the whole squad looked fitter than I have ever seen! :thumbup:

Feb 2, 2007
He was specifically asked about Miller coming in for Oskar and he gave a diplomatic answer with a positive spin, I wouldn't expect anything different and it reflected the solid game he had. He's clearly back up for Oskar but it bodes well that he could have a solid game against tough opposition and I think Adams was right to praise him.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I felt he was reasonably solid on the day, but he lacked the ability to get forward regularly in effective offensive mode like Sawyer, despite him being younger. If it was me in charge I would prefer Oscar every time.