Sarcevic | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Sarcevic

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Sarcy has disappointed me big time, though he was going to be a pusher onner for us, but haven't seen anything in him this season at all.

Sokolik played at Blackburn (or was it Wigan) and he looked stupidly aggressive and way, way out of touch.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
He’s one of the big disappointments of the team this season.

Seems to jus turn up and go through the motions with rarely ever influencing a match.

Another player we’d not miss if he was to leave.

Sep 6, 2006
Ness as well. Get rid. Injury prone and doesn't do much when he does play. In fact I think we have lost almost every game he has played!

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
It's a shame cause I had high hopes for him when he signed and he was decent in our last 6 months in league 2. Seems out of his depth in league 1. Doesn't influence a game from midfield like Diagouraga and Fox. He's a pedestrian in central midfield. Think we've probably seen the last of Ness and Sokolik too.

Aug 15, 2015
Balham_Green":2awmsu7k said:
Ness as well. Get rid. Injury prone and doesn't do much when he does play. In fact I think we have lost almost every game he has played!

Don't think we've seen the best of him yet. Played during our really bad spell with even poorer players around him (Miller, Sarcevic), and whilst we were getting all those red cards. Got more to offer than Sarcevic & played a lot of games for play off Scunny last year.

Poor judgement on your part.

Sep 6, 2006
Shoenice":2y5mne3i said:
Balham_Green":2y5mne3i said:

Don't think we've seen the best of him yet. Played during our really bad spell with even poorer players around him (Miller, Sarcevic), and whilst we were getting all those red cards. Got more to offer than Sarcevic & played a lot of games for play off Scunny last year.

And why were Scunny happy to off-load him. You are wrong.

Aug 15, 2015
Balham_Green":pmv4am0x said:
Shoenice":pmv4am0x said:
Balham_Green":pmv4am0x said:

And why were Scunny happy to off-load him. You are wrong.

Reasons not to do with his ability.

Let's catch up with this another time, alright?

I'll give you a nice little quote just like I did with Sarcevic and Charlton, back when everyone was slating me for saying problems lay ahead.

Mar 14, 2009
It was him that turned the Charlton match around. His second half performance impacted that match.

I still believe he is a CAM and Adams has been playing him in deeper positions that don't suit his style. When he first came here we saw more runs into the box. As time went on he began to play more of a CDM position and I don't think this was ever going to be a success.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Been disappointed with how things have panned out for Sarcevic and Sokolik, both came in last season, did well & helped us over the line. I thought that with a full pre season in the pair of them they'd be important players. Unfortunately Sarcevic just hasn't influenced games enough & Sokolik hasn't really had a look in as our fourth choice CB. I think both will move on to League 2 level clubs & do well, important stage in their careers though as neither are old.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Seems to have lost his cutting edge this season. Too many "simple" opportunities to score gone awry (yes, I'm only a spectator but some of the sitters he had I could have scored).

When he's on his game he's a match changer, when he's not he's a bit of dead wood. That being said, I still rate him and would love for him to be fighting for a place and getting back in the team to show he can score when the pressure is on.

Jan 29, 2006
Willis88":1ay9fzu1 said:
Seems to have lost his cutting edge this season. Too many "simple" opportunities to score gone awry (yes, I'm only a spectator but some of the sitters he had I could have scored).

When he's on his game he's a match changer, when he's not he's a bit of dead wood. That being said, I still rate him and would love for him to be fighting for a place and getting back in the team to show he can score when the pressure is on.

Can't remember any matches he's changed. Are you sure it was Argyle you were watching ?

Mar 23, 2008
Agree with all the above, looked great when he first arrived and was scoring goals but now clear why Fleetwood released him. We have a few in Sarcevic, Miller, Sokolik, Blissett and Wylde who seem to struggle at this level.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Deacster":3ejee2u0 said:
Agree with all the above, looked great when he first arrived and was scoring goals but now clear why Fleetwood released him. We have a few in Sarcevic, Miller, Sokolik, Blissett and Wylde who seem to struggle at this level.
And those are the exact players I’d expect to move on next month.

Difficult but we now need a replacement midfield general in addition the other areas already identified.