Grandstand Redevelopment - Argyle Admin Staff on the move! | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Grandstand Redevelopment - Argyle Admin Staff on the move!

P

Patrick Cussen

Admin staff moving out of Home Park in next couple of days to a suite in my employer's office block in North Plymouth. 18 month lease agreed. Stripping out/preliminary works must therefore be imminent. Great to see progress but my colleagues and I have even less parking space. Perhaps I can use Mr Starnes' space when it's not in use!

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
I was surprised to hear the other day that Liverpool have a registered offices in London. I guess there's no reason for them to based at the stadium or even the training ground. Maybe if the Argyle staff get comfortable in their new surroundings they could make the move permanent or maybe is it likely that they will take a floor or two in the office block development proposal within HHP. Rent free might be nice too or is that too much to ask?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
GreatYarmouthGreen":1a99ix95 said:
It’s starting! :clap:

Looks that way. Steve (GoS) will be cleaning all his gear up along with Bob and Sue.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
This news was posted on the "when will the bricks be laid" thread after the Walsall game.

Moving to Plumer House Crownhill.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Nice colour scheme!!

28t.jpg

P

Patrick Cussen

Our recently retired chief executive loved the coloured green and is Argyle through and through, hence the colour scheme!

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Lundan Cabbie":113wkqce said:
I was surprised to hear the other day that Liverpool have a registered offices in London. I guess there's no reason for them to based at the stadium or even the training ground. Maybe if the Argyle staff get comfortable in their new surroundings they could make the move permanent or maybe is it likely that they will take a floor or two in the office block development proposal within HHP. Rent free might be nice too or is that too much to ask?

I would heavily assume they’ll be based within the Grandstand itself.

As for the London office, I think clubs of that size have a marketing department based in London in order to more easily conduct meetings etc with large companies. Manchesters United and City certainly do.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Biggs":2nmyywzc said:
Lundan Cabbie":2nmyywzc said:

I would heavily assume they’ll be based within the Grandstand itself.

As for the London office, I think clubs of that size have a marketing department based in London in order to more easily conduct meetings etc with large companies. Manchesters United and City certainly do.

I guess that makes sense.

P

Patrick Cussen

But only half as large as is now required. Several new tenants have relocated here in the past few month