Darren Ferguson (£1000 fine, no ban) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Darren Ferguson (£1000 fine, no ban)

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
"It's a clear penalty and there's a foul on Butler for their goal. The linesman was laughing at the end of the game. The standard of refereeing at this level is disgusting. They are not fit enough, they can't keep up with play. It is the most blatant penalty. It is the clearest penalty you will see all season."

Every time we play him :lol:

G

Greenskin

Cobi Budge":2pjq9w99 said:
"It's a clear penalty and there's a foul on Butler for their goal. The linesman was laughing at the end of the game. The standard of refereeing at this level is disgusting. They are not fit enough, they can't keep up with play. It is the most blatant penalty. It is the clearest penalty you will see all season."

Wonder where he gets it from?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
He’s a whinny, whingey thunderous piece of thud

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
:funny:
Greenskin":2w8d3izn said:
Cobi Budge":2w8d3izn said:

Wonder where he gets it from?

:lol: :lol:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Oops, that's a fine and a 3 game ban all day long. :wave:

Aug 15, 2015
Doncaster are amusing. They have this we play football holier than thou attitude. You would think they were Man City the way they see themselves and the disrespect towards Argyle. My understanding is that they were wasting time early in the second half and parked the bus at times? Small club.

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
Shoenice":3my9dbz6 said:
Doncaster are amusing. They have this we play football holier than thou attitude. You would think they were Man City the way they see themselves and the disrespect towards Argyle. My understanding is that they were wasting time early in the second half and parked the bus at times? Small club.

They were wasting time almost from the kick-off in the first half! Bizarre ...

Heathrow Green

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 12, 2011
An airport just outside London
PL2 3DQ":3r4lox7q said:
Oops, that's a fine and a 3 game ban all day long. :wave:

Yep, has to be, well maybe just a fine. You cannot dis the officials in your post match interview.

Apr 8, 2014
I have absolutely zero idea what he’s on about. They were in our penalty area maybe twice in the second half I can only assume it was Bradley’s challenge which is a joke. BUT Adams does this every week and we (well personally I do) love it. Swings and roundabouts who cares. We got a very good point away at Doncaster today. We would of taken it before kick off and we most definitely have taken it 3 months ago.

Aug 5, 2005
It gets worse. They've just broadcast an interview on Five Live where he was asked what should happen to the officials. His reply was "shoot them"

Oct 14, 2015
To be fair the ref was very unfit and consistently bad for both sides. That said Ferguson is up there with Ainsworth at Wycombe as horrible little men.