What's people Favourite pafc song | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

What's people Favourite pafc song

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
In my fair old city, where the girls are so pretty......

Alan Balls a w@ker, he wears a.......

The referee....has got BSE.... The referees got BSE......

Aug 3, 2017
What we need is the Great Argyle Hymn book. And just like in chirch, you put up the number of the hymn, and then get the whole stadium doing just those few songs.

Clearly there would need to be some work collating and publishing the songs but I really think it’s better to give 3 songs per game. Getting all sides doing the same.

This ‘barmy army’ sh17e that is impersonal and sucking soul / individuality out of our club needs sorting out!

Jul 25, 2006
Leighton Buzzard
Always enjoy this at away games;
Go to't pub, drink 10 pints, get effin slaughtered
Go back home, beat the wife, you dirty northern bar stewards!
Always makes the whole ground smile, 3 sides of which had never thought of themselves as northern! (MK, Exeter etc)

Molly Malone. We could do so much more with that chant.

You are my Argyle, my only Argyle.... Miss that one.

I live in France and watch Ligue 1 and Ligue 2 games. The atmosphere is so manufactured, either by an announcer on the pitch, or by a very small group of fans with one guy with a megaphone co-ordinating chants. Very little spontaneity in the rest of the ground. Just like our grandstand....

We are so fortunate to have such passion in the English lower leagues.

Jul 3, 2013
Molly Malone by a country mile. The rest are just the same as every other clubs.

Remember the Ronnie's got a gun chant!

P

PL3 Greens

Anything that is chanted in a pub on an away game.

Westcountry La La La!!

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
I always liked the "woahhhhh-oh, woahhhh-oh, woahhhh-oh, woahhhh-oh" one. We used to sing it for the whole 90 minutes. Definitely need to bring it back!