Zak Vyner
Sonny Bradley
David fox
Jamie ness
Antoni Sarcevic
Ryan Taylor
Ruben lameiras
Graham Carey

Going to be a tough game but I have a good feeling about this, I’m going for a 2-1 win with Carey and Bradley to score. We have the best home form and they have the best away form so should be a cracker, they certainly I’ll not be sitting back so plenty of chances and space for us to be creative hopefully, just have to hope we score more than we let in.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
One change, Songo'o for Edwards unfortunately. It would be harsh on Songo'o if Vyner is selected ahead of him.

This is the type of game we do well in so 2-1 to us although a draw will be fine.

Jul 11, 2011
I would put Vyner in instead of Edwards (best of luck to the fella). I would also put songo’o in midfield and drop ness. Not because I think ness is a bad player but Wigan are going to play football so we need to break up the play in midfield.

Oct 14, 2015
Just started the journey from Paddington. Wigan are a very impressive side and away from home are beating everyone including Oxford 0-7. I'd take a draw right now but can see us losing this one 0-3, Wigan haven't conceded away from home for many games.

I've never predicted a correct score so long may it continue....

Tynan One Nil

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 23, 2013
Expect Vyner to start, if not Songo’o in place of Edwards. In the away game Letheren played a blinder they could easily have had 3 or 4, with Jacobs and Massey impressive. Will do very well to get anything today, but I am sure the defence will be extra keen to keep a clean sheet for Ryan.

Jul 29, 2010
A draw would be a great result today and I think we'll get at least that.

Vyner to start, Church on the (ahem) pews :coat:

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
Going to be a tough day at the office as their away form is remarkable.

We're in form at home at the moment and unbeaten in eight.

I'd take a point if I'm honest but let's win it for Ryan.

Gutted I can't get down for this one.

A

andyr1963

25th November Wigan conceded an Away goal, they beat Rotherham 2-1 but they did concede an away goal, they have not conceded an Away league goal since. :shock: A really impressive record. :thumbs:
Here is hoping that record is smashed.

Cmon Argyle

1-0 win :scarf:

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
andyr1963":34f5lla2 said:
25th November Wigan conceded an Away goal, they beat Rotherham 2-1 but they did concede an away goal, they have not conceded an Away league goal since. :shock: A really impressive record. :thumbs:

Cmon Argyle

Not just an away league goal. They've not conceded a league goal since that day.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
andyr1963":2amwdkmg said:

Cmon Argyle

Christian Walton is in goal for them and he's kept 7 clean sheets in a row (he's kept 9 in 12). Another today will equal their club record of 8. Would be nice to be the side that burst their bubble.

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
Would love to get the 3 points for Ryan but this will be a very tough game. However.. we're unbeaten in 8 and have only lost 2 in 16. If you're a Wigan fan, you'll be looking at this and thinking it's going to be a very difficult game. I'll settle for a point.

Oct 31, 2015
Songo in for eddy. Same attacking intent as the last 6 home games. Again if we score first then 1 or 3 points. If they score first not too sure we would come back with their defensive record. I would like at least 4 points from the next 4 games tbh. Anymore will be a big bonus considering 3 of the next 4 are top 3.

Anyone for a Carey Screemer and 1-0?

COYGs