Craig Brewster | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Craig Brewster

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
I believe Craig Brewster might be missing this coming week against Oldham, or its his last game for a while, as he is about to have a hip replacement good luck to him.

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
Tom Cobbley":2u7xmgl2 said:
My mates recovery time was 12 weeks.

Shouldn't take that long - I've had mine done and it is very painful for a week or two but they encourage you to get around on crutches as soon as possible so he will probably miss just a few games maybe

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Craig is a true gentleman always has time to have a chat with supporters, all the best big guy get yourself sorted the Green Army needs you.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Good luck to Brew.

I wonder if Adams will promote a coach from within the club to help out or bring in someone new for a few weeks?

May 8, 2011
PL2 3DQ":z5ea950e said:
Good luck to Brew.

I wonder if Adams will promote a coach from within the club to help out or bring in someone new for a few weeks?

Kevin Nancekivell has become more involved in first teams matters lately. At the last couple of home games he has led structured warm ups at half time. Also he is being used as Assistant Manager to Paul Wotton for Central League games.

Aug 24, 2008
Good luck to Craig. What a lovely chap as everyone says. I caught up with him at the swimming pool in the Life Centre last season prior to a home game. He was more than happy to have a friendly chat and each time I have seen him since recognises me and has a quick word. A true credit to the club and an outstanding ambassador. Here is to a quick recovery as I am sure he is a vital cog in the management team.

May 8, 2011
I suppose the Club will have to make an announcement today as his absence will be a bit obvious.
I spoke to Kevin Nancekivell on Thursday and he is covering for CB in his absence.