Opinions on Zac Vyner? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Opinions on Zac Vyner?

B

bristol city

City fan here, I know you don't have much to go on but I was just wondering how our young Zac Vyner is getting on? He's playing CB for you isn't he?

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Have faith. We polished up Joe Bryan and Bobby Reid for you. He is doing ok and will return the better for the experience.

Oct 24, 2010
I was a bit worried after the Wigan game but he was excellent on Saturday. So far so good.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
bristol city":9qk7jqnc said:
City fan here, I know you don't have much to go on but I was just wondering how our young Zac Vyner is getting on? He's playing CB for you isn't he?
he is quality mate.good luck to the robins for promotion.there was a whisper about arnie rejoining us,how has he been playing please?

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
I thought Zac was majorly excellent agaist Blackburn.
So much so that Bradley had a much easier day than he's had for a while, just sweeping up and backing up.
Looks a class player for the future. Take £100k? ;)

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Yep young Zac is a cracker of a player. A lovely lad as well as apparently.

Apr 29, 2016
Yep Centre Back. He’s absolutely quality. Ok he’s learning and got caught with the ball a couple of times in his first match. The next two, one in the reserves and one against Blackburn showed his qualities. He is lightening quick, uses the ball well and can bring the ball out of defence by beating a player or two. An excellent acquisition for us who will only get better. He’s not the biggest of guys and does get out jumped at times but he is an excellent foil to Bradley, our less manoeuvreable 6’5” other centre back. You’ve got a real gem here!

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Ideal player to play alongside Bradley, Edwards and Bradley are two good centre backs but too similar, looks like another good loanee from Bristol City.

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
Quality young player. Creates space, wants the ball, and is comfortable with the ball. Liked him instantly--I think we/you have a hell of a prospect.

Jul 7, 2008
Plymouth/Bristol
He was fantastic against Blackburn. Decent bit of skill on the ball, and gave absolute confidence that every ball he was clearing/blocking/playing out was being hit cleanly and going exactly where he wanted it to. Looks decent.