Oxford away | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Oxford away

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It's good to be told these figures like this. It allows us to have a chuffy on in the lead up to the game.

Well done JY. :clap:

Leo's Grandad

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
šŸ‡°šŸ‡Ŗ Welicar Donor
āœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
šŸš‘ Steve Hooper
Auction Winner šŸ‘Øā€āš–ļø
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
Looking forward to this one as we got our tickets today for the kids.

Jan 29, 2010
First time at the Kassam for me. Visited the Manor Ground three times and all had sub zero temperatures showing on the old scoreboard there.

Jun 17, 2008
Leighton Buzzard
Anyone know if you can sit anywhere as have just purchased and we are in row Y(I presume at the back) when my daughter likes to sit nearer the pitch.

Thanks

Mar 8, 2016
We Always have a good following to Oxford, itā€™s one I usually attend but in the middle east at the mo so gutted Iā€™m missing some good matches coming up. Itā€™s not the best of atmosphereā€™s at oxford and for some reason it seems to stink of poo.

Nov 29, 2011
Plymouth
Army green":1gq6vfyl said:
We Always have a good following to Oxford, itā€™s one I usually attend but in the middle of east at the mo so gutted Iā€™m missing some good matches coming up. Itā€™s not the best of atmosphereā€™s at oxford and for some reason it seems to stink of poo.

Itā€™d be better if more our fans stood and sung. Oxford is the same as Portsmouth. Always take a decent following but any atmosphere is diluted by allocated seating. #Manchildren

Ray Stidwell

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
āœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Sep 20, 2003
Penn, near High Wycombe
..and Sam, diluted by the horrible fact that, as AG says, ā€œ their ground smells of poo!ā€........one of the funniest songs Iā€™ve ever heard from the Argyle Boys...& so true!
I really am hoping that the wind is blowing the other way next Saturday!

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
You are clearly a selfish man-child Sam - grow up.

On a side note, how refreshing is it to have the head of marketing putting out information like this for the fans? What a novel concept. I wish heā€™d run the clubā€™s Twitter account.

Nov 29, 2011
Plymouth
Fergy":1qluken5 said:

On a side note, how refreshing is it to have the head of marketing putting out information like this for the fans? What a novel concept. I wish heā€™d run the clubā€™s Twitter account.

Sorry, Fergy, please accept my apologies.

Sep 13, 2003
Green_Flash":1f0h55x8 said:
The ground guide says up to 5k away fans can be accommodated if demand is there - is this wrong?

You are very right GF. I think they do what Notts County do....give a whole stand to away fans but only open up what is required. Just got 4 tickets....thought it might be POTD but wasn't expecting the tickets to sell this quick !

Jan 3, 2013
Sam Barker":21epnxre said:
Fergy":21epnxre said:

Sorry, Fergy, please accept my apologies.

I'm there ........don't be so selfish Sam, stand at the back, I'm there to WATCH the game.