Oxford game tickets request | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Oxford game tickets request

Aug 30, 2016
I Know its a long shot but trying to get hold of 2 x adult tickets for Oxford game, as now got a day off from work, Heres hoping.....

Apr 15, 2015
Would also like one please if any Spare. Otherwise I’ll be in a home stand. Fortunately I’m on their ticketing database as I used to live there and was a regular when my girls played in their academy setup.

Jan 20, 2004
Hooe Green":3d8ssvoo said:
Would also like one please if any Spare. Otherwise I’ll be in a home stand. Fortunately I’m on their ticketing database as I used to live there and was a regular when my girls played in their academy setup.

Could you get hold of some tickets for a few friends :)

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
I have one kids (U7) ticket available for Saturday (£6 face value), as my younger daughter isn't coming now.

I've checked with Oxford, and the ticket can be upgraded at the ticket office on Saturday.

PM me if you'd like it - first come first served! :scarf:

COYG

May 27, 2016
I have 2 adult tickets and 1 under 13 ticket available for Oxford (no longer able to go due to illness). Looking to sell at face value, ideally all to the same person! I'm in the Peverell area of Plymouth. PM me if you're interested.

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
ChepstowGreen":1nhv6v35 said:
I have one kids (U7) ticket available for Saturday (£6 face value), as my younger daughter isn't coming now.

I've checked with Oxford, and the ticket can be upgraded at the ticket office on Saturday.

PM me if you'd like it - first come first served! :scarf:

COYG

Just an update for those interested to say this ticket has now gone I'm afraid. Let's hope for three more points on Saturday and everyone who needs a ticket can get in. :grin:

Mar 5, 2006
Ipswich
GreenMnM":oda8cavg said:
I have 2 adult tickets and 1 under 13 ticket available for Oxford (no longer able to go due to illness). Looking to sell at face value, ideally all to the same person! I'm in the Peverell area of Plymouth. PM me if you're interested.

pm sent

Mar 5, 2006
Ipswich
Noted

If anyone has one spare please let me know. I will be in Oxford on the day as well so can collect in Oxford on the dayif anyone has a last minute cancellation in their group. Thanks Steve