Ryan Taylor - why would I want to leave this football club? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Ryan Taylor - why would I want to leave this football club?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Lovely to read that. Especially the bit about his family loving living here.

Mar 8, 2016
He’s such a key player for us, let’s hope he signs a nice new long contract very soon. Very refreshing to hear a player say his family is settled in south Devon. He’s happy and it’s showing in his performances, great player.

May 3, 2017
Yep, it’s great to hear how much players enjoy living in Plymouth as it has a lot to offer. At 29 Taylor is in his peak years now and DA has a system that suits his style of play perfectly which wasn’t always the case at Oxford. Good times.

May 16, 2016
Reminds me of Luggy saying it was difficult to get Players to come down here but a lot harder to get them to leave !

Well respected Club, great location and great fans. What's there not to like :)

Dec 6, 2012
Plymouth, England, PL2 3HG
Army green":2ncoaufu said:
He’s such a key player for us, let’s hope he signs a nice new long contract very soon. Very refreshing to hear a player say his family is settled in south Devon. He’s happy and it’s showing in his performances, great player.
He probably liked playing for Exeter

Jan 27, 2012
Taylor and Carey are Argyle's key players in my opinion.

I hope Taylor gets offered a contract ASAP- its scary to think that he only has a few months left.

Carey's contract should also be extened- he now only has a year left and other clubs will be trying to tempt him.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
gaspargomez":2afkirsi said:
Taylor and Carey are Argyle's key players in my opinion.

I hope Taylor gets offered a contract ASAP- its scary to think that he only has a few months left.

Carey's contract should also be extened- he now only has a year left and other clubs will be trying to tempt him.

We can offer as much as we like. The player holds the cards.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Taylor is the new Trigger in lots of ways. Essential we tie him down to a new contract - the sooner the better.

May 3, 2017
I agree Taylor is very much in the Trigger mould. Could he potentially step up to the championship and do a good job there like Evans did? I believe he potentially could with the right players around him. This era reminds me of Luggy’s team he built in his first spell. Players like Wotton, Coughlan, Friio Norris and Trigger all stayed long term at Argyle. Hopefully the same will be with the likes of Bradley, Threlkeld, Sarcevic, Carey, Taylor and lamieras.

Oct 16, 2016
He’s a fantastic foil for others, it’s no coincidence the improvement is centred and eminates around his return

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Sounds to me like give me a contract type statement and it’s very welcomed and well timed, the club has that feel good factor at the moment for sure.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
James J":c9vvoxal said:
I agree Taylor is very much in the Trigger mould. Could he potentially step up to the championship and do a good job there like Evans did? I believe he potentially could with the right players around him. This era reminds me of Luggy’s team he built in his first spell. Players like Wotton, Coughlan, Friio Norris and Trigger all stayed long term at Argyle. Hopefully the same will be with the likes of Bradley, Threlkeld, Sarcevic, Carey, Taylor and lamieras.
Agree with all those, including Bradley. Since Tuesday’s game there have been some saying he has found his level. Don’t agree with that and he has recently made similar comments to Ryan Taylor. DA has a long contract so, hopefully, he can persuade his current stars to follow suit.
Maybe, they would need to feel that he himself will remain for the duration.