looking forward | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

looking forward

B

beverz

really looking forward to this trip theres a few coming down friday and staying over , should be 800 ish i would think if not more .we are in freefall at the moment lol

Oct 20, 2015
"Long old poke" as Paul Whitehouse so rightly said. Safe travels and that sounds like decent away support for a very distant game.

Maybe someone can post the extended highlights link of our game v Oxford on Saturday; it's not all roses in our camp either. Could quite easily have lost that game.

D

Darren Stoneman

Not all rosy here!!!

5 wins in a row including 2 of the top 3, feels like a dozen red roses to me!

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
slingsby_pobble":34c1djkh said:
"Long old poke" as Paul Whitehouse so rightly said. Safe travels and that sounds like decent away support for a very distant game.

Maybe someone can post the extended highlights link of our game v Oxford on Saturday; it's not all roses in our camp either. Could quite easily have lost that game.
:crazy: :crazy:

We had an off game but came away with the points.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
slingsby_pobble":2ld94hjq said:

You're having a giraffe!

"Not all roses in our camp"???

Since the Fleetwood game on 7th October, we have played 22 games. 13 wins, 6 draws and 3 defeats.

What the hell else do you want?

Apr 15, 2016
On another day we’d have scored 4 at Oxford with the chances we had! I thought it was a solid performance.

Quinny

Cream First
Jul 15, 2006
Kenton, Devon
beverz":2y0blogl said:
really looking forward to this trip theres a few coming down friday and staying over , should be 800 ish i would think if not more .we are in freefall at the moment lol

As my Bradford supporting mate texted me a few weeks ago "When I asked for some consistency in our form, this was *not* what I meant" :greensmile:

Aug 5, 2016
Our fluidity and composure wasn't the best at Oxford but we had four out of the best five chances in the match. The better team won, luckily our opposition were bereft of confidence to turn their decent technical spells into chances and goals.

Oct 20, 2015
Chances were even at either end from where I was sitting (Row L). I agree Oxford were down on confidence and couldn't finish but I didn't think we looked convincing for the win, I was delighted of course (especially as I had £15 on the win) but it was quite nervy.

I suppose what I'm saying is that (rightly or wrongly) I was expecting a green steamroller at Kassam but it wasn't a dominating performance. To be fair the team had played on the Tuesday before so some of the comments about being 'leggy' are probably true.

Don't get me wrong, I love this run of form and freely admit it's fantastic to see, but the point I'm making to OP is that if we play like we did against Oxford this Saturday 24th Feb we will struggle to beat Bradford - who despite their run have more quality than Oxford, especially in their front line.

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
Andy_S":3gbfg8yv said:
slingsby_pobble":3gbfg8yv said:

You're having a giraffe!

"Not all roses in our camp"???

Since the Fleetwood game on 7th October, we have played 22 games. 13 wins, 6 draws and 3 defeats.

What the hell else do you want?

That sounds like 21 dropped points to me!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: