Private Message E mails. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Private Message E mails.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Those of you using valid E mails will have noticed we have now fixed the e mail bug which stopped E mails being automatically sent when you have a Private Message, which is very handy.

If you ARE using an out of date E mail, please don’t attempt to change it, as it will result in you being automatically deactivated. Simply PM the Mods and they will change it for you.

We also suspect there are a few people who are using bogus E mails for varying reasons. The PM E mailing system can be used to pinpoint these people so if you are one of those involved, again, now is your chance to avoid being booted off Pasoti.

It’s within our rules, all members must have valid E mail addresses, so you have been warned.

Site Owner.

Doyley43

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 21, 2006
SOUTH HAMS
IJN":2eya3mb7 said:
In your computer mate!

:lol:

ha ha am I being thick? Is my email meant to be in my PASOTI profile settings somewhere? can't find it. :crazy:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I just became you and you’re right, you can’t see it on your profile (whilst Mods and I can).

I’ve sent you a PM. So we can check your particular e mail that way.

tonsk

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
Ian, can you fix the '0 new messages, 1 unread message' notification that has been there for at least 2 years? :sad:

tonsk

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
That's your end Tony.

I've had that before and it's something you thought you have read but haven't.

Altarnun Green

✅ Evergreen
Nov 27, 2005
I think you are going to be bombarded with PM's! I'm pretty sure my email is up to date but I can't check on my profile. Is there a way that it can be enabled so we can all check our own emails?

Signed
Not very tech savvy from Altarnun

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I've asked the techies if there IS a way.

Meanwhile you can send me a PM and I'll check. :thumbup:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Altarnun_Green":1umcn14e said:
I think you are going to be bombarded with PM's! I'm pretty sure my email is up to date but I can't check on my profile. Is there a way that it can be enabled so we can all check our own emails?

Signed

User Control Panel (at top of page) - Profile - Edit Account Settings. Your email address will then be visible but don't change it otherwise the system will deactivate you.

tonsk

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
IJN":2gilegiw said:
That's your end Tony.

I've had that before and it's something you thought you have read but haven't.

Inbox is empty, still shows.
I'm used to it now but it would be nice to see it gone.

tonsk

Altarnun Green

✅ Evergreen
Nov 27, 2005
PL2 3DQ":2m1f5t6s said:
Altarnun_Green":2m1f5t6s said:

Signed

User Control Panel (at top of page) - Profile - Edit Account Settings. Your email address will then be visible but don't change it otherwise the system will deactivate you.

Ask and he shall deliver!! Thank you. All ok

Cheers

Steve

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
IJN":2ziko4vq said:
Those of you using valid E mails will have noticed we have now fixed the e mail bug which stopped E mails being automatically sent when you have a Private Message, which is very handy.

If you ARE using an out of date E mail, please don’t attempt to change it, as it will result in you being automatically deactivated. Simply PM the Mods and they will change it for you.

We also suspect there are a few people who are using bogus E mails for varying reasons. The PM E mailing system can be used to pinpoint these people so if you are one of those involved, again, now is your chance to avoid being booted off Pasoti.

It’s within our rules, all members must have valid E mail addresses, so you have been warned.

Site Owner.

It appears mine is wrong.

Next Question: How do you simply PM "The Mods" ?

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
If you look on the main board under the box of who is on line you will see the word administrators click on that and their is a PM button click on that and then type your message and then hit send and it will go to all mods or you can send one to a mod who is on line.