Where was the drummer?!!! | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Where was the drummer?!!!

Unbelievable how much we missed the lad in the Dem'port today. It's almost like we've forgotten how to sing without him.

If he's not back soon we'll have to get an emergency loan signing in to cover him til the end of the season. It was very, very flat today!

Oct 31, 2015
Yea agree very flat today. Surely cant be nerves so have to put it down to no drum.

Amazing how he keeps the fans going

Sep 28, 2003
Yea !
Like playing with a man short ,Devonport is church mouse without the drummer,
Hope we can sort out backup for times when he can,t make it, Bradford support was superb!

Nov 4, 2012
Atmosphere was poor today and that was 100% down to the absence of the drummer. A shame because the away support was probably the most vocal of the season so far.

C

Cult Of Personality

I think there was a sense of tension in the crowd today . We are on a good run but know its going to be a tough run in now and we just hoping we get lucky and finish with a chance for the playoffs

Beyton Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 19, 2005
I was listening on ifollow and there was definitely a drummer whole game.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Beyton_Green":3f2cduqp said:
I was listening on ifollow and there was definitely a drummer whole game.

Bradford brought one.

Nov 4, 2012
Is there anyway we could keep a spare drum somewhere at HP for cases like yesterday? I'd be useless at it but I'm sure someone would be willing to be a back up. I agree our normal drummer is top notch, hope he is back next home game.

Aug 29, 2014
Hope our drum/drummer is back for rovers .
Dont want the demport as flat as it was against Bradford .

Sep 13, 2003
You know modern day football is screwed when an atmosphere can't be produced without a drummer !