SkySports Bradford Highlights | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

SkySports Bradford Highlights

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I though Sonny should have walked for battering Wyke's elbow like that!

Feb 2, 2007
IJN":3claf8tt said:
I though Sonny should have walked for battering Wyke's nose like that!

Nose.... or Elbow? Hard to tell the difference I suppose. :whistle:

Interesting that Wyke made no protest. Bradford’s one chance I did think Threlkeld caught their lad at the critical moment but again no major protest from them. Love the clip on 30 seconds with McMahon sat on the ball and then some great play by Carey.

ping g5

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 20, 2005
was there a little kick out by Sarcevic after the little tussle in the corner?

Nov 4, 2012
Not sure what Ness was doing with his chance at the end. He made the angle unnecessarily tight for himself. Should have took it in more and smashed it bottom corner. Oh well.

Mar 27, 2008
Thought Ness had a very good game yesterday but his effort near the end wasn’t close at all from where i was sat.

Oct 31, 2015
Have to say Bradley went down like he was shot and rolled a dozen times. I dont like that sort of thing in any player let alone one in Green.

I can see why Bantum fans are having a go.

I wish footballers would stop play acting!!!!!!

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
rsp4":12gy23nk said:
Have to say Bradley went down like he was shot and rolled a dozen times. I dont like that sort of thing in any player let alone one in Green.

Just counted, he only rolled 4 times. :)

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
:twisted: :twisted: Thought Bradley should have gone for headbutting Wykes elbow, damned unsporting, eh rsp4.

May 16, 2016
rsp4":3grznb52 said:

Theatrics aside, their Player raised his elbow and we've had Players sent off for similar. If it had been down the other end with Taylor being sent off, we'd be moaning too. Regardless of the elbow.

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
Judging by that Bradford caused us no real issues.

Lameiras looks so much better now than at the start of the season. No longer being brushed off the ball.

Bit of luck with the goal but hey, we'll take that. Next week it could go the other way.

Ness' miss was a weird one. If i'm allowed to criticise, i would say that Carey was a bit slow reading the game as had seemed slow to get back into an onside position and make a call for the ball. If anyone saw Barca on the weekend, Messi did exactly that and got a lay off from Suarez after getting back onside quickly. I think Ness was probably always looking for the assist rather than a goal but didnt have the option.

Another win though +3 points and a clean sheet against someone ahead of us (at kick-off). Cant argue with that!