Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
According to the official site, the programme contained Sarsavic's thoughts on Toumbs.

Anything?

Jan 4, 2011
For the last few weeks I have been unable to get a programme from outside the Devonport end when i arrive 15 to 20 mins before, nor inside the concourse. The crowds have been generally as expected so surely argyle the club can ensure the sellers have enough with them to keep selling until 3.00pm. At 3 quid I am sure the club are making a good margin on programmes so why cant they print and supply sellers enough to meet what must be a fairly predictable demand, keep fans happy and maximise their income?

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
I find it absolutely amazing that 290 people have viewed this and not a single one of them would appear to have gone yesterday and bought a programme!

fudge off and buy your own programme would have sufficed!

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Say fans were obsessed with him & worried how we'd cope with out him, said its a team game & we have a squad of players with different abilities & both him & Ness had a bit of pressure to perform but have stepped up to the plate & he is not a great loss to the team.

Now fecoff & get your own copy. :lol:

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Argyle Nutter":2o4jq8zl said:
Say fans were obsessed with him & worried how we'd cope with out him, said its a team game & we have a squad of players with different abilities & both him & Ness had a bit of pressure to perform but have stepped up to the plate & he is not a great loss to the team.

Now fecoff & get your own copy. :lol:

Thanks Nutter - fecked off sir! :lol: