Simon Church | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Simon Church

Oct 14, 2015
I commented on the Match Thread that I'd noticed Simon Church kick a ball during the warm up and appeared to grab his left groin. Several players approached him as did Wotts and then Church limped off towards the tunnel. Not seen or read anything about it but he looked in quite a bad way as he limped off. Anyone else seen or heard anything? As back up to Taylor should he be needed I'd be slightly concerned of the long term possibility that he'll be unavailable..

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Welwyn Pilgrim":3twmak3y said:
I commented on the Match Thread that I'd noticed Simon Church kick a ball during the warm up and appeared to grab his left groin. Several players approached him as did Wotts and then Church limped off towards the tunnel. Not seen or read anything about it but he looked in quite a bad way as he limped off. Anyone else seen or heard anything? As back up to Taylor should he be needed I'd be slightly concerned of the long term possibility that he'll be unavailable..
Did he come on with the others at half time? I didn't notice.

Oct 14, 2015
I didn't look for him to be honest...you could tell it was a cold day as the toilets had huge queues and I only just got back for the second half..

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Not seen on Sues foto on GOS.