Rochdale GAME OFF (New date 24th April) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Rochdale GAME OFF (New date 24th April)

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Must be a serious possibility that the game next week at Rochdale will be called off if the Beast From The East does its worst?

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Well Oldham succumbed to a frozen pitch so it's possible although 'Dale have new pitch. Hope not but already got my ticket. Rochdale have a heavy schedule so another midweek game probably won't appeal to them either.

Of course the media coverage of the Beast from the East maybe overhyped.

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
Rochdale have laid a new pitch for the FA Cup 5th round tie on Tuesday against Spurs. Rochdale will do everything to get that game on.

Hopefully the new pitch is not a one trick pony, and will still be in great nick for Saturday. Rochdale won't want a postponement for that either.

Perhaps the FA Cup tie will distract the 'dale players completely. Hope so!

Jan 27, 2012
AdelaideGreen":31vu80yc said:
Rochdale have laid a new pitch for the FA Cup 5th round tie on Tuesday against Spurs. Rochdale will do everything to get that game on.

Hopefully the new pitch is not a one trick pony, and will still be in great nick for Saturday. Rochdale won't want a postponement for that either.

Perhaps the FA Cup tie will distract the 'dale players completely. Hope so!

I think their game on Tuesday is at Wembley. The new pitch was laid prior to their home game against Tottenham last week. I hope the game is on next week because Rochdale might be tired if they put in a big effort against Spurs. Plus having to play Argyle will be an anti climax after a Wembley appearance, which might help us a bit. To be honest I think it will be a tough game for Argyle. It looks like Rochdale have some good players and they will be fighting big time to get out of the relegation zone.

Sep 6, 2006
4 days plenty enough to recover physically. May feel like after the Lord mayors show but they will be focused taking in to account their position. May well be off which could suit Argyle.

Mar 2, 2008
If we get the sub zero temperatures predicted it won’t only be our game that is called off. Odd one with Oldham yesterday because there were no other cancellations up here for frozen pitches.

Jan 6, 2007
Balham_Green":5mr6p0i4 said:
4 days plenty enough to recover physically. May feel like after the Lord mayors show but they will be focused taking in to account their position. May well be off which could suit Argyle.
Can't see how it suits us! We have a weeks rest while they play away in the week. We are in fantastic form and no injuries to worry about.

Sep 6, 2006
yorkshiregreen":2fj04b04 said:
If we get the sub zero temperatures predicted it won’t only be our game that is called off. Odd one with Oldham yesterday because there were no other cancellations up here for frozen pitches.

Oldham ground quite high up isn't it?

Sep 6, 2006
Mark Jenkin":835nzmmw said:
Balham_Green":835nzmmw said:
Can't see how it suits us! We have a weeks rest while they play away in the week. We are in fantastic form and no injuries to worry about.

Just think their fixture congestion will takes its toll as the season wears on.