just back | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

just back

B

beverz

just got home after a very long day , good luck for the rest of the season, we are in freefall at the moment but enjoyed a good day up at 4-30 and now off to my bed , by the way those pasties were good from the white van at 3 pound a punt , 11,000 are you sure looked more to me , good night guys im #*^*+

lipsonlad67

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 17, 2016
Deepest Lincolnshire
A lot of the City supporters stayed in the city centre last night, loud but more importantly good natured, as they appeared to be at the match yesterday. I didn't get to the recent Blackburn match, but after reading reports of their arrogance, the Bantams supporters were the total opposite. No attitude, no little Plymouth etc.
A good bunch.

Oct 31, 2015
Blimey well done on making the journey mate and also massive shout out to your end who didnt stop singing. We were flat at our end probably because our drummer was AWOL and we have edged into a top6 spot so a bit of nervousness :)

Hope your season turns around. Never know may see you in the play offs :)

S

StaffordBantam

Yes, long day out for me as well, but no more than you lot have to do regularly.

Enjoyed my day out, if not the result. Got the chance to sample a few good local(ish) real ales and chat to a few Argyle fans about football, the blizzard of 1978, Gus Honeybun and, somewhat bizarrely, trees!

All the best for the rest of the season. Momentum can be a wonderful thing, ours has gone, but if you can keep yours going, who knows.

Anyway, if we are still in the same division next season, I look forward to another trip down.

Quinny

Cream First
Jul 15, 2006
Kenton, Devon
lipsonlad67":3q0a4cf8 said:
A lot of the City supporters stayed in the city centre last night, loud but more importantly good natured, as they appeared to be at the match yesterday. I didn't get to the recent Blackburn match, but after reading reports of their arrogance, the Bantams supporters were the total opposite. No attitude, no little Plymouth etc.
A good bunch.

I've a lot of time for Bradford: good club, good fans. Mind you, my best mate hasn't forgiven them for when he bet all his AA windfall money back in 2000 on them getting relegated from the Premier League and they went and beat Liverpool on the last day to stay up :greensmile:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Yep, good club Bradford City, decent people.

Mind you, you Bantams only had to do one trip, us Janners endured two to your place. :greensmile:

Mar 14, 2009
Just to put opposition fans into perspective...

I find its always the tiny miniority. Which means you may or may not encounter some idiots which then leads you to think how good or bad their fans were.

Was leaving yesterday, walking alongside the Bradford fans. No trouble, except for this one idiot. He was with two other girls and at the top of his voice shouting about Argyle fans being inbreds, amongst many other remarks....It was obvious he was trying to get a reaction and luckily (probably because of Argyle winning) he didn't get one from the Argyle fans around him.

This idiot doesnt respresent the majority of well behaved Bradford fans but just goes to show that you many encounter people which them gives you a false impression of thats teams fan base.

Dec 6, 2012
Plymouth, England, PL2 3HG
beverz":3qyv8a0q said:
just got home after a very long day , good luck for the rest of the season, we are in freefall at the moment but enjoyed a good day up at 4-30 and now off to my bed , by the way those pasties were good from the white van at 3 pound a punt , 11,000 are you sure looked more to me , good night guys im #*^*+
Couldn't have been Dewdneys if you thought they were good !!!!

Flagman

🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Oct 16, 2003
Leixlip, Co. Kildare, Ireland
Metal_Green_Mickey":1m8s8s3z said:

I find its always the tiny miniority. Which means you may or may not encounter some idiots which then leads you to think how good or bad their fans were.

Was leaving yesterday, walking alongside the Bradford fans. No trouble, except for this one idiot. He was with two other girls and at the top of his voice shouting about Argyle fans being inbreds, amongst many other remarks....It was obvious he was trying to get a reaction and luckily (probably because of Argyle winning) he didn't get one from the Argyle fans around him.

This idiot doesnt respresent the majority of well behaved Bradford fans but just goes to show that you many encounter people which them gives you a false impression of thats teams fan base.

I agree with this. Had an 'interesting' experience with a couple of teenage/early 20's Brighton Fans. Having lived in the area I know the majority are great, shame about these ejuts.

Had similar experiences at Swindon and Burnley, so the one-off rule doesn't always apply :D

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
Metal_Green_Mickey":36ebepsj said:

And a load of our T#####s will be at the Gas match